Thread: Precious Rita

Precious Rita

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  12.1 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    I'm so glad that you were saved from being turned loose.
    You are a pet for sure. You have showed your appreciation by
    being the best friend ever.
    Celebrate your special day and stay warm.

Precious Rita!

Hi Rita! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful, most precious bunny you are, Rita! Your coat of many colors is so lovely, looks SO soft, and that sweet face of yours could melt the hardest of hearts!

I'm so sorry to hear of the sad start at life you had, Rita. It's hard to imagine any family surrendering a bunny as sweet and loving as you, but the thought that they would even consider releasing a domesticated bun into the wild to fend for herself is unconscionable! Thankfully your furever family came to your rescue in time, and the rest is happy history! Finally you're living the happy, carefree, love filled life you always deserved! How lucky you are to have a human as devoted and responsible as yours! And how lucky is she/he, having a best furry friend, a sweet and loving companion in you...someone to cuddle with on the couch, watching movies; someone to share some fun time outdoors with in summer, just hanging out! It can be lonely at times, living "out in the middle of nowhere," but with you there by your human's side, she/he is never alone, or lonely! You truly are a gem of a girl, sweetheart, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Many thanks to your human for sharing your beautiful self and heartwarming backstory with us, Rita! Meeting you has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, spending fun time with your human, munching on tasty treats, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Rita, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Rita, what a lovely, beautiful rabbit you are! That agouti-colored fur is so pretty and looks so soft! We're so glad your dear person was able to rescue you from those alleged-human previous owners who wanted to release you into the wild, to become lunch for some predator! Now you have a good cage in which to enjoy safely the outdoors on nice days. You and your dear person are best friends, keeping each other from being lonely there where you live "in the middle of nowhere." You and he/she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Rita, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even a special serving of pellets, hay and other treats (have to wait until summer for the fresh grass!).
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful bunny you are, Rita.
    I am glad you were not set free to fend for yourself.
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Rita is so beautiful! She has the best caregivers in the world looking out for her, keeping her safe. Perfect, sweet little POTD!

Congratulations, Rita, on being POTD! You are adorable and beautiful! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net