Thread: Manolo, the Friendliest Cat!

Manolo, the Friendliest Cat!

Hello, handsome Manolo! What a good looking tabby fellow you are! Happy Cat of the Day!

Dearest Manolo, what a handsome fellow you are! Your grey-brown tabby fur is beautiful and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those long white whiskers and the lovely big green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are so distinguished-looking in the first two, and then cute in your bumblecat costume, and then curled up covering your eyes and with your back foot and sweet paw pads (we LOOOOOVE paw pads!) up front. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to San Diego to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! You and your dear Purrrson adopted each other nine years ago. Over the years you two have moved from Colorado to Nevada to California, and you've been a very happy kitty throughout all the traveling! You love everybody, and you crave attention. You like to be around people all of the time, and you're part of the group. Everyone, including non-cat people, loves you. You'll even wear a costume for Halloween (such as your bumblecat getup posted here)! You are a mature gentleman but still like to run and play and chases things. You are your dear Purrrson's great companion and best friend. You two love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Manolo, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Manolo, what a handsome tabby boy you are. Your stripy coat looks so soft, so do your cute pads, and your face with those big green eyes is adorable.
    Your pictures are great, you do make a fabulous bumble bee.
    You have traveled a "few" miles in your lifetime, but you were always a happy traveler, and you have been a mama's boy since you were adopted.
    You are also very sociable, a people cat, turning doubters into cat people. Even as a senior cat, you kept your kittenish side, playing and chasing your toys.
    Manolo, you are a wonderful kitty, and I wish you and your parents a great full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Manolo!

What a handsome boy you are! Your tabby coat is beautiful, and you have the sweetest face and lovely green eyes.

So you've been a mama's boy since she adopted you nine years ago... no wonder she loves you so much. You want to be around people all the time and craves attention, and you will even put up with wearing a costume... how adorable you look in your bumblebee costume. You sure are a sweetheart!

In spite of your age, you play like a kitten, chase strings, lights, ponytail holders, and anything near you.

You have travelled from one state to the other several times and taken it all in stride, being friendly to everyone.

Enjoy a day of fun, celebration and playtime, and get pampered with some extra treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

Simply adorable!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Manolo, friend to all!

Hi Manolo! Happy Cat of the Day!

So...how cute are you in your bumble bee, I mean bumble cat, costume! What our furkids won't put up with to please the humans! hehe

Seriously, you are one incredibly handsome, "forever young" classic Tabby boy Manolo, and not only beautiful in looks but in spirit as well: packed with personality, as sweet and joyful as they come, craving attention, a friend to ALL! How blessed your human is, having known your love and devoted companionship these many years, having had you there by her side though the good times and tough times, not to mention those many moves! Some say wherever one hangs his hat is home, and for you, as long as you're with your mom you're home! What a team you two make, best friends and soul mates for life! You truly are a treasure, Manolo, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Manolo! Meeting you, poring over your heart-melting photos, has made my evening! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, chasing strings, lights and ponytail holders, meeting and greeting new and old friends, cuddling with your mom, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Manolo, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Manolo is adorable in his Bumble Bee Costume

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, handsome Manolo.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    I love Manolo! I love his face, his eyes, his coat and he sounds like a pretty affectionate and lovely Kitty as welll. excellent COTD! Yep, the best. I love his name.