Thread: Wonderful Sherry

Wonderful Sherry

Dear Sherry, what a breathtakingly beautiful Maine Coon girl you are. Your tabby colored coat with it's white shirt and socks looks so soft, and your face with those mesmerizing eyes is so sweet.
    You are indeed a perfect model. You are posing so nicely to show off your perfection. Even though you are all grown up, you still act like a kitten, and you are always staying close to your person.
    I'm glad that you are satisfied being an indoor kitty, you will have a much happier and longer life.
    Sherry, you are beautiful inside and out, and I wish you and your family a great full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Dearest Sherry, what a beautiful girl you are! That fluffy Maine Coon coat in its tabby design is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those long white whiskers and those lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are adorable in every one of them. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Komárom, Slovakia to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! Even as a big girl at five and a half years old, you sometimes still act like a kitten! You are a born model and will sit posing for the camera. We're so glad you are a happy inside-only kitty.. that's much safer for you! You are very sweet and like to be with your dear person as much as you can, even following him/her around when getting up and going to another room. You are as loving and friendly as you are beautiful, a very special, soft and wonderful cat. You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sherry, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Sherry!

What a beautiful Maine Coon girl you are! Your fluffy coat looks so soft amd silky. You have an impressive tail and your white chest is so pretty. Your golden eyes are stunning, and you have the sweetest face! You are indeed very photogenic - you ought to have your photo on the front of a cat magazine!

Although you are a big girl now, you still sometimes act like a kitten, and you follow your special person around everywhere. What a sweet companion you are - and of course loved very much.

Enjoy a day of celebration, playtime and fun with your family, get pampered with extra treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Blog Entries
    Sherry is so beautiful, I am glad that she is loved so very much.

Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day, beautiful Sherry!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Stunning Sherry!

Greetings, Sherry in Slovakia! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a breathtakingly beautiful Maine Coon girl you are, Sherry! Your long, full coat, your mane, are simply stunning, classic Maine Coon, and your sparkling amber eyes so striking! And oh yes, what a lovely model you make, Sherry, posing so prettily for the camera, those precious pawsies planted so perfectly hehe; what beautiful photos! And just as your proud mom/dad says, you're every bit as sweet and loving as you are beautiful in looks! How blessed your human is, having a furkid as loyal and loving, as devoted as you!

Sherry is also a very sweet cat, and likes to be with me as much as she can. She will even follow me if I get up and go to another room. She is just as loving and friendly as she is beautiful. She is a very special, soft and wonderful cat, and I love her very much.
    A very special, most wonderful girl you are indeed, Sherry, a gem, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!
    Thanks for ending my evening with a BIG smile, Sherry! Hope you enjoyed a very special Cat of the Day celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Sherry, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Breathtaking!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, beautiful Sherry in Slovakia! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous kitty you are with your fluffy fur, your multi-colored coat, your sweet face, and your full tail! I would like to gently pet you, because your fur looks so soft!

You are a wonderful model, and you pose perfectly! I imagine your person takes many pictures of you! When you are not being a camera star, you are a loving, friendly girl! You stay close to your person, even going from room to room together! You have times of playfulness, and other times when you receive cuddles! PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to lovely Sherry! Stastny novy rok!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678