Thread: Lovely Leo

Lovely Leo

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Leo!

What a handsome orange boy you are! Your fluffy coat is beautiful, and you have the sweetest face! It has the M on your forehead, too. Your golden eyes are stunning!

I'm so glad your mother was rescued from the streets when you and your siblings were born. You found a loving home, and I hope the others did, too.

In can see why your family fell in love with you and took you home. You settled in right away and are now the King of your home. In return, you bring lots of happiness and warmth to them all.

Being only three years old, you have a lot of energy and race around the whole apartment, but you are also a cuddle bug. When your family come home, you're right there to greet them with your meow, and I bet you can hardly wait to sit on a lap and get some cuddles, whether they working on the computer, in the kitchen or somewhere else. What a sweetheart you are!!

Enjoy a day of fun, celebration and playtime, and get pampered with some extra treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie! And Merry Christmas to you and your family!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dear Leo, what a handsome orange tabby boy you are. Your coat is so soft looking, and your face is too cute.
    Your pictures are great, the Santa hat suits you very well.
    I'm glad that you, along with your mom and siblings, were rescued from the mean streets. You settled in immediately after your forever family brought you home. Now you are king of the house.
    You know ahead of time when a family member comes home: the power of cat intuition. You also have bouts of the kitty crazies, running through the apartment, but you always like to stay close to your humans.
    Leo, you are a wonderful and sweet boy, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Merry Christmas!

Dearest Leo, what a beautiful Santa Claus you are to greet us today! You have beautiful orange tabby fur there that looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute pink nose and the lovely big golden eyes.What a great bunch of photos you've posted, and thank you! You are adorable in every one of them. I wish I could reach down to Brasília, Federal District in Brasil to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved family members will pet you for me .

And what a great story you have to tell! You and your mother and siblings were rescued from the streets after she had her kittens. You were at a cat adoption fair, and your new mom and sister saw you and fell in love. They brought you home, and you immediately took over the place! You know when one of your family members is coming home, mewing even before they open the door! You are full of energy, running from one end of the apartment to the other, and of affection, lying on a lap waiting to be petted. No matter where you all are, on the computer, in the kitchen, in the living room, anywhere, you love their company, and they love yours. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Leo, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Leo could not be a finer or more perfect Christmas COTD! What a darling and such a lovely coat!

Precious Leo!

Greetings, King Leo! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a handsome marmalade boy you are, Leo! If you weren't a boy, I do believe my orangeman Tigg'r would be yours!

How precious you look in your Santa hat, sweetheart! Ready to greet Santa Paws, who no doubt is spoiling you rotten today! Endless thanks to those who had a paw in rescuing you, Leo, making your and your furever family's love match a reality! How blessed they were, that happy day YOU chose THEM to be yours!

The warmth and happiness you have brought to your humans' lives from that very first day is truly a blessing. They are one lucky lot, having a beautiful, sweet and loving best furkid, a full fledged furry family member in you! You're a treasure, Leo, one in a million, and so very deserving of your EXTRA special, Christmas Day, Cat of the Day honors!

When we brought him home, he immediately took possession and became king of the place. Leo adopted us and added a dose of warmth and happiness to our home.
    Thanks to your dear daddy for sharing your heartwarming homecoming story, your utterly exquisite photos with us! (Kudos to the talented photographer!) Meeting you has made my Christmas evening! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, dear Leo, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Leo, our very special and MOST deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!
    And to you and your wonderful furever family, wishes for a very merry Christmas, and happy and healthy New Year!!!

Santa Paws!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful orange tabby you are, Leo. Congratulations on being our Christmas Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana