Thread: Marvelous Mr. Toggle

Marvelous Mr. Toggle

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 113
Size:  9.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Just look at that sweet face.
    What a great life hopping to high places and
    keeping your food bowl.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Precious Mr. Toggle!

Greetings Mr. Toggle in the U.K! Happy Pet of the Day to your from a fellow foodie, and bunny lover!

What a beautiful, most precious baby Lop bunny you are, Mr. Toggle! Love your name; just makes me smile from ear to ear, as does your heart-melter of a face! You have the prettiest coat, coloring and markings, and by all accounts, your just as packed with personality and spunk, as sweet and loving as you are beautiful! (Just don't touch my food!) What a perfect "first" your human has in you, Mr. Toggle! It's no wonder she/he loves you SO very much! A pawrent couldn't hope for more in a bunny furkid! You're a treasure!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a fun filled day of celebration...playing hide and seek, munching on yummy treats, cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Mr. Toggle, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Long and happy life to you, sweet baby boy!

That face!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, handsome Mr Toggles!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Mr.Toggle is so very cute! It is wonderful he has a family that loves him so much! Excellent POTD!

Congratulations, Mr. Toggle, on being Christmas Eve's POTD! You are soooooo handsome and adorable! We hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your loving forever family! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Dearest Mr. Toggle, what a beautiful Lop Rabbit you are, with that soft-looking black and white fur and the sweet face with the lovely big eyes. You are your dearperson's first rabbit, and you have the most delightful personality. You love to jump to high places and play hide and seek. You and he/she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mr. Toggle, on being our Christmas Eve Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery