Thread: Christmas Bunny Dash!

Christmas Bunny Dash!

Greetings dearling Dash in the UK! Happy Pet of the Day to you, swetheart, and to you and your family, wishes for a very Merry Christmas!

What a beautiful, utterly precious bunny you are, Dash! That photo of you with your beloved furry friend, Arthur, reading your heartening, rags to riches story, bring tears to my eyes. I'm so, so very sorry you lost your dear Smudge. But no doubt your beloved mate is still with you in spirit, looking over you from the Rainbow Bridge, sending you her love!

It's hearbreaking, the though that any sentient being, let alone a supposed animal loving human, could do what was done to you...removing your teeth. I can't begin to comprehend such selfishness, such cruelty. Thankfully you and Smudge found your way to a caring, loving foster family, though it's hard to believe either of you were 'passed over" for so many years! Well, some things are just worth the wait, including truly deserving (and committed!) furever families, and in that category you hit the furever family jackpot! A lucky bunny, that you are, Dash. But equally blessed are your humans, having a brave and beautiful best furry friend in you! You truly are one of God's gentlest of souls! And hopefully one day you and your bunny siblings will become best buds too!

Dash spends most of his day asleep and munching on his mashed up food, enjoying a life of happiness and leisure as he's always deserved. He truly is a special boy he's over come so much but is still a loving, gentle, wonderful, soul!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you enjoy a very special, carefree day of celebration...cuddling with your BFF Arthur the Guinea Pig, cozily napping, chowing down on your yummy mash, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted, wonderful humans! And to you and your entire family...the humans, Arthur and the bunnies, wishes for a very Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year! Love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Dash, our very special and most deserving Christmas Day Pet of the Day! Love to Arthur and all of the assorted furry ones too!

Best friends forever!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dash

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  14.0 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    So wonderful that you have found a happy forever home after all those years.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Dearest Dash, what a gorgeous rabbit you are, and what a sweet picture of you with your guinea pig pal! What a horrific early story you have to tell, your earlier alleged-people having your teeth removed because you bit someone! At least that brought you to your loving foster home where you stayed for 4 years. And then your dear bunny friend Smudge passed away, and your permanent people learned about you from a website. They read your story and traveled 140 miles to pick you up! Now you have the most wonderful Furrrever home, as you've deserved all along, complete with Arthur, your four-month-old guinea pig true companion. (It's taking a little longer to get on with the other three bunnies!) You and all your new family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Dash, on being chosen our Christmas Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and Arthur and the other three bunnies and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know Smudge Angel is rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    So glad Dash is our very special POTD on this lovely Christmas Day! I know he is in good hands now and no monsters will hurt him ever again! Yikes! Dash is wonderful!

I am sorry for your bad start in life, but now you live in a wonderful home. Congratulations on being POTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Dash, on being POTD! You are sooooooo deserving of the honor! Your loving human family are HEROES for traveling so far to adopt you and giving you such a great life! We LOVE your best friend, Arthur, too!! Sending Love, Best Wishes and Merry Christmas, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net