Thread: Precious Libby Lou!

Precious Libby Lou!

Greetings Libby Lou! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful, most precious California x New Zealand bunny you are! Your snow white coat looks SO soft, and how lovely are your ruby red eyes! Love that photo of you posing beneath the Christmas tree! No doubt Santa will be spoiling your rotten this year! I can't imagine how a bun as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you came to find yourself in need of a furever home. But thanks to the people at Bunny Buddies rescue, and your adopters, you were finally blessed with that furever home you so richly deserved! And oh, what a wonderful life it is, having free roam of the house, your very own garden to play in, and of course, devoted humans to love on you 24/7! How lucky your humans are, having a furkid as beautiful, as affectionate, as impeccably mannered as you, Libby Lou! They sure did hit the bunny jackpot, the day they welcomed you into their home and hearts! What a gem of a girl you are, Libby Lou, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, being treated to all of your heart-melting photos, has been a joy! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, spending some time out in your garden (weather permitting!), munching on blueberries, chewing on those TP rolls, hehe, snuggling with your beloved Napolen Bunnyparte, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted humans! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Queen Libby Lou, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! And to you and your family, wishes for a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Libby Lou

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  11.5 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a lucky girl that you have the run of the house.
    Sounds like a great life with plenty of good food and much love.
    Celebrate your special day.

Blog Entries
    Libby Lou is the perfect little rabbit! I would love to have a free range house rabbit some day. It is a joy to know what a wonderful life she has with her loving peeps!

Dearest Libby Lou, what a gorgeous California/New Zealand Mix Rabbit you are, so pretty with that soft-looking fur and those wonderful ears! You make your dear person smile with all your energy and antics. You and he/she love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Libby Lou, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being today's Pet of the Day beautiful Libby Lou!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, lovely Libby Lou! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a pretty bunny girl you are! Your fur looks so smooth and soft to pat! I would be glad to watch you hopping about, playing, and having fun! How wonderful that you were adopted, and now you are a greatly loved bunny! You munch on blueberries, play with cardboard toilet tissue rolls, and snuggle with your people! I hope you have had a wonderful day! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations, Libby, on being POTD! You are PRECIOUS with the face of an ANGEL!! We're soooo happy that you have found a loving, wonderful, forever home!! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetheart! Merry Christmas! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net