Thread: Beautiful HonoLuLu Lemon!

Beautiful HonoLuLu Lemon!

Hi Lulu! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful English ulldog girl you are, Lulu, packing so much punch and personality into that pint-sized frame, or as your mom/dad says...

Though she be tiny, she be fierce, carrying with her the force of an army tank in the build of a 20-inch furball.
    Don't tell me you're the terror of the neighborhood? Well, let's just say you're a one family girl, and while you may be a handful at times, a girl who definitely has a mind of her own, who knows who and what she wants and when she wants it, it's clear your family wouldn't have you any other way! Translation: Perfect just as you are!

Though she may initially come across as mean and a hefty liability, her family would trade nothing for her endless supply of kisses and furry snuggles, even if it means a neighborhood complaint or a chewed flip flop every once in a while.
    Ahh yes, those kisses and snuggles do go far in the "we forgive you everything" department! How lucky your family is, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and snuggly, as loyal and loving as you LuLu! You're the best, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! Thanks to your dear human for sharing your most entertaining, heartwarming backstory with us, along with all of those fab photos! Meeting you has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled day of celebration...strutting your stuff 'round the 'hood, cuddling with your devoted subjects, receiving countless belly rubs, being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful LuLu, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

I'm in charge here!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lulu

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 85
Size:  12.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Look at that lovable face.
    Sounds like you hear only what you want to, smart girl.
    Celebrate your special day.

Congrats on being DOTD, Beautiful HonoLuLu Lemon!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    LuLu made my day! Her photos are so adorable! Yes, she is insanely cute alright! Best little DOTD!

Dearest HonoLuLu Lemon, you are adorable! You are full of energy and mischief, too! You and your dear family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lulu, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Seems as though she has you quite properly trained. LOL