Thread: Beautiful Sarah!

Beautiful Sarah!

Hello, beautiful Sarah in Texas! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous orange girl you are! Your fur looks so fluffy and soft to pet! You are very special, an orange tabby girl! How wonderful that a caring person helped you and your siblings that day! Now you have a wonderful forever home with siblings Jessica and Shelby!

I agree with my friend tatsxxx11, you are sweet as sugar! I would like to give you a big hug for your special day- since I can't, though, I hope you will get loads of snuggles and hugs from your special person! Some for Jessica and Shelby too, please ! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Sarah!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 12-22-2017 at 08:50 PM. Reason: add to post later in day

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Sarah!

What a gorgegous orange girl you are! It's not often to see an orange tabby girl, since most are boys. Your coat looks so soft and has beautiful markings, and your golden eyes are stunning. You also have the sweetest face!

I'm so glad that the man saw you and your siblings scurrying across the road that day and rescued you, I don't dare think what could have happened to you.

You have got a safe and loving home now, and you have a brother and sister to play with and snuggle up with, too. You have grown lot since you came and you are quite independent, but you are the glue that holds the family together.

I love that you snuggle up with Shelby and Jessica, that is simply precious! And in the kitten picture, you are SO sweet!

Enjoy a day of celebration, playtime and fun with your family, get pampered with extra treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!
    Last edited by Randi; 12-22-2017 at 01:34 PM.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

What an amazing collection of orangeness! Sarah, you are stunning. You also have that half-closed look in your eyes - with both the other kitties you look completely relaxed and loving.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day and may you and your fur siblings get some extra spoiling today!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Beautiful Sarah!!

I am so happy they were rescued and they have such a wonderful happy life. She looks like a very happy girl. She is as blessed to have you as you are to have her.

Dearest Sarah, what a beautiful girl you are! That bright-orange fur is stunning and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely golden eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are so cute snuggling up with your dear friends, and you do look rather like a turkey on a platter in the first one! And what an adorable kitten you were.. and what an adorable cat you are!

And what a great story you have to tell! You and your two siblings were found scurrying across a road when you were about three weeks old. The man who first saw you thought you were fall leaves with that gorgeous deep auburn color. We are so glad and grateful that he found you all and brought you to safety! Now you live with your sister Jessica and a new pal, Shelby, and your brother went to live with a buddy in another family. You are the glue who holds your family together. You and Jessica and Shelby, and your brother Parker in his other home, and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sarah, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Jessica and Shelby and your brother Parker and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Sarah!

Greetings Sarah in Texas! Happy Cat of the Day to you, from me and my ginger boy, Tigg'r!

What a gorgeous orange Tabby girl you are, Sarah, and what a sweet name for one sweet as sugar kitty!

We are so thankful to your hero rescuer for saving you, Jessica and Parker from an unspeakable fate! Yes, with that beautiful autumnal coloring, it's easy to see how you could be mistaken for fallen leaves! Great to hear that you all found happy forever homes, loving forever humans...brother Parker with another buddy, you and Jessica with the proud human who writes us today! What a beautiful fur family your human has in you, Jessica and Shelby, with you being the "glue" holding it all together! You truly are a treasure, Sarah, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you and your family, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has truly warmed and brightened my dark and snowy day! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, playing with siblings Jessica and Shelby, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Sarah, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Jessica and Shelby, too!

Dinner is served!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Sarah, what a beautiful orange tabby girl you are. Your deep auburn coat is gorgeous and soft looking, and you have the sweetest face.
    Your photo spread is great, I especially love your "turkey" pictures.
    I'm glad that you and your siblings got rescued when all of you were out there, abandoned, only three weeks old.
    You are a gentle soul, but standoffish with strangers. One can't be careful enough.
    You are keeping this beautiful cat family together, and Jessica and Shelby get your undivided attention, so everybody is happy.
    Sarah, you are a wonderful girl, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

What a beautiful Tabby you are, Sarah. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Sarah is a very unique and awsome beauty! All the photos are so wonderful, all the orange, so much sweetness! I haven't seen such pretty orange cats all together very often! Sending lotsa love to dear Sarah, beautiful COTD!