Thread: Bob the Boss

Bob the Boss

Sounds like an awesome kitty. What a big boy though! Sp glad you two found each other!

Concatulations on being chosen COTD dearest Bossie Bob.

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Bob!

What a handsome boy you are! Your thick grey coat is beautiful, and so is your big green eyes. You look very alert in all of your pictures.. the one where your cover your eyes is SO cute!

The tornado must have been scary, but you were rescued and eventually found a good home. I hope the cat your mom returned, also found a good home.

You sound like a brave boy... going for car rides, visiting the vet without a problem, and you are even allowed to walk freely around the place, not afraid at all.

You are also a very smart boy... opening doors, drawers, boxes and cabinets, much to your mom's dismay. Still, you are an affectionate boy, and I can tell you are loved very much.

Enjoy a day of fun, celebration and playtime, and get pampered with some extra treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Bob, what a beautiful big boy you are! That pale tabby-marked fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute brick-colored nose and the long white whiskers and those lovely big pale-green eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! You look terrific in every one of them. My Angel-kitty Bob says "Hello, Meow!" He thinks you are gorgeous, too. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Oklahoma City to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You came to your dear Purrrson from the shelter after you survived the tornado, to help comfort her/him after the loss of beloved kitty Mitch. We're sorry the first replacement kitty did not work out, and we hope he/she found a good home after being returned to the shelter. How good that you were there to look your dear Purrrson-to-be in the eye there and let her/him know you were the cat! You adopted each other that day and then went Home. You are a great big boy, and you make your dear Purrrson smile with all your energy and antics. You are very smart and open doors, drawers, boxes, cabinets, so much that your dear Purrrson has to cat-proof the house! You like to ride in the car, and you even walk around in the vet clinic! You have loads of toys and a picture on the wall of a kitty who looks like you. You adore that kitty and stand up to kiss it! You are very affectionate and have doggie friends, too. Your dear Purrrson says you have been a Godsend and have enhanced her/his life greatly. You both love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bob, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that Mitch Angel is rejoicing at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Bob sounds like a wonderful cat. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Beautiful Bob the Survivor!

Hi Bob! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome, classic grey Tabby boy you are, Bob. But your beauty pales in comparison to your sweet and loving personality, your big heart, your indomitable spirit and will to survive! I dare say you've never met a stranger! A friend to all, that's you!

I was so moved, reading your human's heartfelt, heartwarming tribute, learning how you and she/he came to be! Two souls in need of rescue and healing find their way to one another and the rest is happy history! Needless to say, it was written in the stars that you and your mom/dad would find your way to one another! As your humans says, no kitty/animal companion can, or should, ever replace another. Rather, she/he takes her/his own very special place in our hearts, loved equally but uniquely! And I have no doubt your much loved predecessor, Mitch, is looking down on you and your mom/dad, so happy knowing her/his heart is healing, thanks to you!

But seriously...You have your way about the vet's office, walking around as though you own the place? You truly are one of a kind, Bob, one in a million, a Godsend, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight! Your human is one lucky soul, having a furkid, a best friend and loving companion for life in you!

His story really can't be put into words based on how he has enhanced my life, but a few pictures, and these brief words are worth sharing. Bob has been a Godsend.
    And so, great thanks to your dear human for sharing your heartwarming homecoming story, your heart-melting photos with us! Meeting you has been the perfect end to my day! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, Bob, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Bob, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Life is good!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Bob, what a beautiful grey tabby boy you are. You look so soft, and your face is so cute with those big green eyes.
    Your story is amazing and heartwarming. What a feat to survive a tornado, and what a fateful day at the shelter.
    You knew right away when your forever purrson walked in, and you made sure to be noticed.
    You are smart, outgoing, affectionate and so much more.
    Bob, you are a larger-than-life kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Blog Entries
    Bob sure is a great big, beautiful cat alright! His coat is so divine and he sounds like a very intelligent fellow! Superb COTD!

Hello, Bob in Oklahoma! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome guy you are, Bob! I like your green eyes and your soft tabby fur! I would like to gently pet you - since I can't, though, I hope your people will give you some petting and a hug for me!

You are a very busy kitty- you open doors, drawers and cabinets so well that your person needed to do some cat-proofing! You have lots and lots of toys to play with! You even take a ride in the car! Best of all, you are a greatly loved kitty guy!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to handsome Bob!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678