Thread: Sweet Benson

Sweet Benson

Benson is such a beautiful boy. So sorry to hear he is not well. Smirnoff and I send healing energy and love to Benson.
    BTW - I'm in Ottawa!!! My sister lives in Calgary!!

Dear Benson, what a handsome tuxedo boy you are. You look so soft, and your aqua colored eyes are truly unique and make your face even sweeter.
    You have quite a distinguished career: First a calendar model with your kitty siblings, and then a therapy kitty for children. How wonderful that you were sharing your healing powers.
    I am so very sorry and sadened by your illness. I know your family will do anything to keep you comfortable and happy, as you deserve only the very best.
    Benson, you are such a special boy, and I wish you and your family a wonderful celebration on your special day.
    Keep enjoying life with your loved ones.

Blog Entries
    Benson has clearly been extraordinary his entire life. I sure wish him and his family all the best, I wish he had far more time with all my heart. Congratulations to Benson, our unforgettable and beautiful COTD!

Dearest Benson, what a beautiful fellow you are! You are an absolutely gorgeous Tuxedo kitty, with that so-soft-looking fur with the white gloves and white boots, and that sweet face with the pale-pink nose and the long, LOOOOONG white whiskers and eyebrows and those lovely big aqua-color eyes. You are so handsome in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. You're absolutely adorable in your Santa hat in those added pictures! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Calgary to pet you, and pet any other family cats, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you and the others for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have, too! You came to your dear Purrrsons from the MEOW Foundation, and many thanks to your dear Purrrsons for choosing a rescue kitty, and to the MEOW Foundation for the work they do saving kitties. You fit in very well with the other family kitties. You and they modeled for a calendar when you were young, which was the start of you being admired. You're very friendly, always happy to see your human family. At age two you became a Pet Therapy cat, as his older kitty sibling Jet was, visiting kids at the Children's Hospital until you retired recently.

I am so sorry to learn of your diagnosis. We are sending you love and prayers and warm healing energies. Your dear Purrrsons want to honor you here because you are very special, and they are absolutely right! You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Benson, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 12-16-2017 at 09:28 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Benson~

Hi Benson! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

What a handsome Tuxedo boy you are, Benson. You have the shiniest coat, and just as your human says, your aqual colored eyes are simply stunning! But your outer beauty pales to your beautiful spirit, your big heart.

How blessed your family is, having known your love and devotion, your giving heart, these many, many years. And how blessed were all of those to whom you brought so much comfort, through your work as a therapy kitty. How the kids' faces must have lit up with joy when they saw you! How well you have paid forward the love and compassion shown you so many years ago, when you were a wee one in need!

I'm heartbroken to hear of your dire diagnosis, Benson. Yours has truly been a life well lived, but when it comes to time with our furkids, not even forever is time enough. I will be thinking of you, Benson, hoping that you will be able to enjoy a happy Christmas with your family, praying for a miracle. But whatever may be, we here all know your family will be relishing every minute with you, keeping you comfortable and feeling loved.

Great thanks to your family for sharing your heartwarming story with us, giving us the honor of paying tribute to one very special and most deserving boy. Hope you're curled up all warm and comfy, sweetheart, enjoying time with your family, being loved and pampered to pieces. Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Benson, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

So beautiful...

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a handsome Tuxedo you are, Benson and your eyes are so pretty.
    You made children happy as a Therapy Kitty.
    I am so sorry you are ill.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Benson up in Canada! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous kitty you are, with your round face, your long whiskers, your shiny tuxedo fur, and your gem-like aqua eyes! Such a handsome gentleman! You were even a kitty calendar model !

You are a retired therapy kitty, and I'm sure you brought much love and joy to everyone who met you on your visits! A furry guest has such wonderful calming, healing power!

I hope you and your person are having a wonderful day of celebrating you! Many thanks to your people for introducing you to us! Happy Cat of the Day, Benson!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Benson!

What a handsome boy you are! Your Tuxedo coat is so shiny and beautiful... no wonder you were chosen as a model! And your aqua colored eyes are simply stunning!

When your family adopted you, you were a tiny little boy and fit in well with your kitty siblings, always friendly and happy. You have been a loving companion to your family for many years and of course, they love you very much!

As a therapy kitty, you have brightened so many children days, and most likely turned them all in to forever cat lovers.

I'm so sorry to hear you have been diagnosed with a tumor, but I know your family will keep you comfortable and do whatever they can to help you.

I hope you will have many more happy times and be pampered with love and everything your heart desires! You certainly are the most deserving Cat of the Day, Benson - celebrate all you can!

I send you love and kisses!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

What stunning eyes Benson has! They are aqua indeed. Happy Cat of the Day, Benson!

How sad that he has pancreatic cancer. My kitty is in remission from mast cell cancer in his liver but still has to take chemo. I hope you have a miracle.

Because you are in Calgary (I live nearby), if there is any kind of treatment that will help him but it's too expensive, check here: https://www.actssalberta.ca/content/29/

This is specifically for pets with cancer and they will provide a grant of up to $3000. Cole is 12, which isn't young, but he got $2500.

Give beautiful Benson a hug and kiss for me.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Sweet Benson

OOHH Benson you look so Cute in your Santa Hat. I'm happy you have brothers and sisters to play with too. You're one cool cat Benson.
    [IMG]05-12-09_2040.jpg[/IMG]