Thread: Very Special Loki!

Very Special Loki!

Hello, Loki up in Wisconsin! Happy Cat of the Day!

You look very nice in your tuxedo, with your fur that looks so soft to pet! I like your sweet face and your cute pink nose! I wish I could reach right through the monitor and up to Wisconsin to pet you - since I can't, though, I hope your people will give you some snuggles for me

You have become your meowmie's cuddle bug. You sleep on her arm and watch to make sure that she is asleep! When you know she is asleep, you leave the bedroom for play time with your kitty sister, and a snack. Then you come back and take your special spot on her pillow! You go with your doggie-buddies to give your special greeting to daddy when he comes home! You are very good at begging, and your people give in when it's tuna salad that is under discussion

You are very special, and a much-loved kitty, Loki! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 12-15-2017 at 08:41 PM.

Dearest Loki, what a good-looking guy you are! That Tuxedo-design fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have, with that cute pink nose with the white pattern around it and those lovely big pale-green eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! You are gorgeous in every one of them, and how nice to see you with your dear close friend Garfield, who is now an Angel at the Rainbow Bridge. I wish I could reach through the screen and across Lake Michigan to Southern Wisconsin to pet you, and all the way to the Bridge to pet Garfield, too! I can't, of course, but I know your dear Meowmie is petting you for me and the other Angels are petting him for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You and Garfield were very close friends, and he was the cuddly one. After he went to the Bridge, you became Meowmie's cuddlebug, even sleeping on her arm and watching her as she falls asleep! Once you think she's asleep, you run off to eat, drink, and play with your younger sister, then comes back when you're done. You and your doggie housemates meet and greet Dad at the door when he comes home. You and Meowmie and Dad and your sister and the doggies all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Loki, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, with maybe a special serving of tuna salad! Garfield Angel and the other Angels are rejoicing for you at the Bridge.

Last edited by phesina; 12-15-2017 at 03:28 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Loki!

What a handsome Tuxedo boy you are! I love the patterns on your soft coat... simply perfect! You have lovely green eyes and the cutest pink nose. You look like such a sweetheart!

How lucky that you didn't walk onto the highway that fateful day, but were taken to your new family by their friend. They thought you were you were a girl, but it turned out you were a boy!

Your loving family took good care of you, and had you checked at the vet. I can tell you love them, you tug your mom in and when you think she's asleep, you go for your night snack and some playtime, and then come back to sleep with her and dad.

I'm so sorry you have lost your friend, Garfield, he looked like a sweetie pie, too. I bet you had a lot of fun together. Now, you have the dogs to play with, and your little sister.

Enjoy a day of fun, celebration and playtime, and get pampered with some extra Tuna and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Christmas Kitty Loki!

Hi Loki! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome, debonaire Tuxie boy you are, Loki, looking so spiffy in your formal wear! Had to laugh at your umm, manliness not being officially confirmed for a while. More than a few of us have been there, done that! But regardless, be you Holly or Loki, boy or girl, you couldn't be any more special if you tried. As the saying goes, a rose by any other name...

I was so touched by your heartwarming Christmas homecoming story, Loki! Reading it, I was reminded of one of my all time favorite books, "The Cat Who Came For Christmas," by the beloved late author/animal advocate, Cleveland Amory! What a happy Christmas Eve that was, that fateful morning you were rescued from the mean streets by your mommy's friend! I can't imagine a more cherished Christmas gift than the gift of furry love! And from that very first day you have done nothing but bring comfort and joy, love and laughter to your furever family! Even your dear buddy Garfield, now at the Rainbow Bridge, couldn't resist your many charms! What a treasure your mom and dad, your doggie sibs and kitty sister have in you, Loki! A family couldn't hope for more in a furkid, a furry friend! You're the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, seeing all of your heart-melting photos has truly warmed my cold, snowy night! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, playing with your kitty sister and doggie plas, cuddling with your mommy, being spoiled EXTRA rotten! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Loki, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your kitty sis and doggie sibs, too!

Best friends forever!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Wow, Loki sure is a handsome devil! Sounds like a very loving and special cat! I really love the photo of him and Garfield. I'll bet that photo means a lot to you, it's priceless.

Dear Loki, what a handsome tuxedo boy you are. Your coat is so shiny and soft looking, and your face is so sweet with those emerald eyes.
    I'm glad that you found your forever family after being homeless and after everybody thought that you were a girl.
    I'm sorry that your brother Garfield has passed away. You have taken his place as a snuggle bug, and you cuddle with your mom every night until she falls asleep. Usually you listen to her unless there's tuna salad involved.
    Loki, you are indeed a most special kitty, and I wish you, your doggie and kitty siblings and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, handsome Loki!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana