Thread: Have you ever?

Have you ever?

Have you ever cried about the loss of your cat when it'd been almost 6 months? I grocery shopping today and another customer had in her hand kitty grass. I waited till I got in my car and cried. My kitty always enjoyed his kitty grass.
    [IMG]05-12-09_2040.jpg[/IMG]

Aww, not cat (allergic, as you probably know), but of course! Grief is a roller coaster, and there are emotional land mines everywhere!
    I've Been Frosted

I still can have a good cry YEARS after losing my Taz (he passed in 2009). Something, like the kitty grass for you, will just spark and the tears will flow.
    It's ok. There's nothing wrong with that. I do the same with my dog as well.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

7 years ago, I had to euthanize the only outdoor kitty I ever had, due to health reasons. I still feel guilty and I cry for her.

cats4ever

You did the right thing I had my 18 year old cat put down due to kidney Renewal failure.:
    [IMG]05-12-09_2040.jpg[/IMG]