Thread: Pixel recently passed away

Pixel recently passed away

I haven’t been on this forum for years, but I was a member when she was a kitten. She lived to age 14. She had a lovely life and was comfortable as she passed to the Rainbow Bridge.

RIP Pixel, you will be missed

Aww, we all remember her fondly. Enjoy your first Christmas at the Rainbow Bridge, Pizel. Our condolences, IttyBittyKitty.
    I've Been Frosted

I am so very sorry to learn of the passing of your dear Pixel. My deepest sympathy to you and all who love and miss and grieve her. She lived a wonderful, lovely 14 years with you, such a good, fine, loving and beloved kitty. May your precious memories and keepsakes help to bring you comfort.

Loving thoughts and prayers to you, Pixel, now a glorious Angel, whole and healthy again at the Rainbow Bridge. Please send some loving purrrs to the hearts of your dear family members and friends to remind them that love is eternal, you are with them always, and you will all be together again, One Fine Day..

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I am sorry to hear this. She will be waiting for you at Rainbow Bridge!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    So very sorry for your loss of Pixel. What a terrible time, please accept my deepest sympathy. You will always have your loving memories, forever.

So sorry for your loss of Pixel......
    It's always hard to lose a loved cat ......., no matter his or her age!
    Our Zazou is still around, but for how long??
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

I send my deepest sympathy for your loss of sweet Pixel. 14 is much too young, but whatever the age, it's always hard.

Take care!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.