Thread: Ollie Fluffster

Ollie Fluffster

What a fluffy, handsome boy you are, Ollie! Those round eyes do look almost like own eyes in the midst of all that luxurious Persian fur! How nice your momma knows you likes and dislikes - the towel in the sink for you is an extra special touch! Congratulations again, Ollie - you are Cat of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Dearest Ollie Onion, what a beautiful Persian guy you are! That luxurious, fluffy fur has such pretty colors in it and looks so soft to pet. And what a sweet face you have with that colorful nose, the long whiskers and ear-tufts, and those lovely big round orange eyes. Thank you for posting those great photos! In that one of you on your back, are you looking for a tummy rub? I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Sidcup, London to rub it (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will rub that tum (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're seven years old but still think you're a kitten at times. You're an expert napper, and you love napping in the sink basin. You are very handsome and very dear to your Purrrson. You and he/she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ollie Onion, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of Dreamies and Marmite!

Last edited by phesina; 12-14-2017 at 02:03 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Ollie Fluffstar

Ollie I love the photo of you in the sink it's priceless. Your face is so cute. You look so so sort and fluffy I bet you love it when your owner brushes you. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    [IMG]05-12-09_2040.jpg[/IMG]

Dear Ollie, what an absolutely gorgeous Persian boy you are. Your beautiful, fluffy coat looks so soft, and your face is so adorable with those golden eyes and your tiny nosie. And your belly is extra fabulous. I wonder if you like bellyrubs...
    Your hobbies include yawning and, naturally, napping in the sink. How considerate of your human to provide you with a towel.
    Even though you are a mature gentleman, you still have your kitten moments.
    Ollie Onion, you are an extra special kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, Dreamies and Marmite, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Fabulous Fluffy Ollie!

Hi Ollile in the U.K! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome, floooooofy, oh so precious Persian boy you are, Ollie! You have the sweetest, smooshiest face, the most magnificent coat, and just as your human says, your beautiful, round, copper colored eyes shine as brightly as newly minted pennies! What I wouldn't give to plant some smooches on that soft, fluffy belly of yours! hehe And we see you're a nester, as in sink nester! Your sure do look comfy and content, all curled up, napping in that basin! That look on your face is priceless! Silly kitties! No wonder your human loves you SO very much, Ollie! You're a treasure, a gem, the bestest furkid a human could ever hope for!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, seeing all of your utterly squee worthy photos, have made my evening! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...napping and munching on Dreamies and Marmite, cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Ollie, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

That face!!! *sigh*

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Ollie!

What a handsome Persion boy you are! Your fluffy coat has very secial markings and looks very soft... and look at those big round eyes. You have the funniest expression on your face!

I see you like to lie in the sink (don't get wet!), you also show off your gorgeous fluffy belly... I hope you get lots of tummy rubs!
    You are loved very much... no wonder!

Like me, you like Marmite - I get it every time I'm in England, a thin layer on toast is yummy!

Enjoy a day of fun, celebration and playtime, and get pampered with some extra Dreamies and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

What a handsome Persian cat you are, Ollie! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Ollie is so spectacular, I am speechless. Perfect COTD!

Hello, sweet Ollie in England! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful kitty you are with your fluffy fur! I would like to pet you, because it looks so soft to touch! Or to give you a tummy rub, if that is something you like. Since I can't, though- I hope your person will give you some extra petting and hugs for me!

You are an active kitty- having your "kitten moments", climbing into the basin where your person has placed a towel for you! Then it is time to nap or maybe, to have a snack - preferably Dreamies or Marmite! Snuggling with your person and being loved !

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Ollie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678