Thread: Cherry and Inky Snuggle Bunnies

Cherry and Inky Snuggle Bunnies

Name:  14.jpg
Views: 366
Size:  223.8 KB

Congratulations on being Pets of the Day.
    I'm so glad you found each other in a wonderful forever home.
    Sounds like you have plenty of adventures.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Cherry and 'Stinky' Inky, what a beautiful pair of Mini Rex Rabbits you are! And how fantastic it is that that you wound up at that terrific home after potentially disastrous circumstances for you both! We are so glad about and grateful to your delightful family for adopting a couple of rescue bunnies. You have your own distinctive personalities. Cherry, you're docile and sweet. Inky, you're full of energy and full of mischief! You and your dear people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Cherry and Inky, on being chosen today's Pets of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Snuggle Buns Cherry and Inky!

Hi Miss Cherry and Mr. Stinky Inky! Happy "two for Thrusday" Pets of the Day to you!

What a double dose of bunnster adorableness we're treated to today! You two are just beautiful, too precious for words! Your plush, velvety, double coats are gorgeous, and your faces are so sweet they could melt the coldest and hardest of hearts! You two may have had very different but equally sad starts at life, but as the fates would have it, you both found your way to the most loving of furever homes, and each other, and the rest is happy history! How lucky you are to have one another, how lucky is your human, having two uniquely different (the yin and yang of bunnydom) but equally special furkids in you two...doubly blessed! The joy, love and laughter you bring to her/his life is truly a priceless gift! Just go easy on those cords and that mattress, Inky!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, kids! Meeting you, being treated to your heart-melting photos, has been a joy! Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled Pet of the Day celebration, playing to your heart's content, munching on yummy bun treats, cuddling with your human, being treated to all your hearts desire and more! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, adorable Miss Cherry and Mr. Inky, our very special and most deserving Pets of the Day, EVERY day!

Better together!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Pets of the Day, beautiful Cherry and Inky!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Cherry and Inky are the most fabulous bunnies in the world!

Such cute bunsters!

Hello, Cherry and Inky! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to you two!

What a darling pair of bunnies you are! Your fur looks so plush and soft to pet! You each have your own personalities, and you complement each other perfectly! Cherry is sweet and docile, and Inky is full of energy! Perfect!

I hope you are having a wonderful day of playing, spending time with your person, maybe munching on yummy bunny treats! Happy, happy Pet of the Day to Cherry and INky!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations Cherry and Inky, on sharing POTD honors! You two are adorable and we're so glad you're best friends living inside a safe home! Best wishes for long, happy, healthy, fun, safe lives, Sweeties! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net