Thread: Marvelous Micki

Marvelous Micki

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 109
Size:  12.3 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Sounds like you get a lot of different things to eat.
    But most of all you get play time, a bunny friend
    and love from your person.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Dearest Micki, what an adorable German Dwarf Rabbit you are! You have beautiful soft-looking fur and a sweet face with lovely big dark eyes. You live with another rabbit, so you are not lonely when your dear person isn't home. You and your person play together and practice tricks. You and he/she and your rabbit housemate all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Micki, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and rabbit friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Marvelous Micki!

Hi Micki in Germany! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful, most precious dwarf bunny you are, Micki, the best bunny in the whole wide world!!! Your sleek and shiny coat looks SO soft, and I can just imagine how special it is to snuggle beside you! What a lucky bun you are, Micki, having not only a devoted and caring human to call your very own, but a best bunny friend to play with and keep you company when your human is at school, away from home! Deluxe digs, a yummy diets, more love than your heart can hold...Ahh, what a life! Of course no one is luckier than your human, having a furkid as special as you in her/his life! Wha ta team! You're a treasure, Micki, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, Micki, playing with your bunny mate and being treated some extra floor time, munching on lots of yummy bunny foods, snuggling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Micki, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day, best bunny in the world!

SO sweet!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Marvelous Micki

Micki a very handsome black you are and oh so lucky to have a buddy rabbit with you. I think it's cool that you can do tricks.
    Enjoy your special day.
    [IMG]05-12-09_2040.jpg[/IMG]

Hello, marvelous bunny Micki! Happy Pet of the Day! I agree with everything my friends have already said - your fur looks so soft to pat! You have a varied diet of foods you enjoy, and a bunny mate for company! Your young person plays with you and spends time with you each day!

Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to Micki! Love to your bunny buddy, too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a handsome bunny you are, Micki and your fur looks so soft!

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Micki sure is the best rabbit ever, a sweet pea of a bunny and as cute as all get out!!

Congratulations, Micki, on being POTD! You are an adorable pet! In the USA, we keep our pet rabbits INSIDE our homes. We hope you and your rabbit friend are moved inside instead of living outside which is dangerous for predators and bad weather. Sending prayers for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Blog Entries
    I also wish that everyone kept their rabbits inside their home safe and sound. Here in Canada some do, some don't. I am pretty sure everyone in the U.S.A does not either. It is a very good idea though, I agree.

Micki looks like the drawings of a bunny in a book I had when I was little! So cute! The book was called "A Present For The Princess". It was one of those "Little Golden Books".