Thread: Most Handsome Howie!

Most Handsome Howie!

Hello, Howie! Happy Cat of the Day!

You look very handsome in your tuxedo! Your fur seems to change from black to brown when you are in your garden, and you look very nice with your fluffy coat and your white gloved paws!

How wonderful that you are a healthy, happy senior gentleman! You spend some time each day checking on things in your garden, and you hang out with Pedro! Then you snuggle with your person for sleep, using your cat stairs to climb into bed. PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to most handsome Howie, and love to Pedro to!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 12-13-2017 at 06:33 PM.

Dearest Howie, you are handsome indeed! What a fine-looking gentleman of 20 years old you are. That fluffy Tuxedo-patterned fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those little white spots over your nose, and those long, LOOOOOONG white whiskers and eyebrows, and those lovely big pale-green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are gorgeous in every one of them, and how nice to see your step-brother Pedro in that one (he's gorgeous, too). I wish I could reach through the screen and over to San Jose to pet you both! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You and your dear Purrrson have been together for almost all of your 20 years. You first met at a PetSmart rescue fair, and you immediately adopted each other. In your earlier years you were an avid hunter, but in more recent times you have mellowed out and mainly stay in the garden in daytime and then tuck yourself into bed with your dear Purrrson at night. You and your fifteen-year-old tuxedo step-brother Pedro are good friends. You recently celebrated your 20th birthday, and happy birthday to you! You and your dear Purrrson and Pedro all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Howie, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and Pedro and all your your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Handsome Howie

What a treat to meet you Mr. Howie. You are a beautiful boy and you and your family have been so lucky to have found each other. I'm happy for you, a long and wonderful life you have had and may you stay healthy and happy for years to come.

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Howie!

What a handsome Tuxedo boy you are, Howie! Your fluffy coat is so beautiful and looks very soft, and your big green eyes are stunning. You also have the sweetest face!

I so enjoyed reading your story and seeing your pictures, it tells me you have been loved all your life - you and your mom must have a very close bond.

In your younger days, you were an avid hunter, and you still enjoy the outside, warming yourself in the sun, watching the birds and squirrels, releaxing in your speciel chair. And when your mom is out there watering the plants, you have the opportunity to lick off the water drops.

It's nice that you have your step brother, Pedro to hang out with, too. I bet the two of you have had much fun during your years together.

You have been a loyal companion to your mom for more than 20 years. What sweetie pie you are, giving your mom head bumps and sleeps with her at night - and since you got arthritis, she has put kitty stairs up for you, so you can easily reach the bed. I'm so glad you're still in good shape, apart from your hearing and eyesight.

Enjoy your day in the spotlight, sweet Howie! Celebrate with Pedro and your mom and get pampered with your favoutrite treats and lots of love! I wish you many more good times and healthy years, filled with love and everything your heart desires!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Most Handsome Howie

What a wonderful story Howie and 20 years old to boot. You're in great shape Howie. Glad you're not so timid anymore and that your Pedro is there to play with you always a good thing and that great back yard to play in. Cudo's on being CAT OF THE DAY.
    [IMG]05-12-09_2040.jpg[/IMG]

Beautiful Howie!

Hi there Howie! Happy Cat of the Day to you, and belated happy 20th birthday wishes to you too!

What a pleasure it is, having the honor of paying tribute to one beautiful, extra special and most deserving senior gentleman! Wow, 20 years young and still going strong! How wonderful is that! You may be slowing down just a tad, understandably, getting a little creaky in the bones, but it's clear still you're still enjoying life, Pedro and your human, to the fullest! Your longevity, Howie is testament to the great care and devotion, the unconditional love showered upon you by your human the past two decades, since you were but a handful of weeks old! How blessed your human was that fateful day she/he stumbled upon you at PetSmart, the start of a life long friendship! You truly are a gem, Howie, one in a million, and so very worthy of your big day of honor! Your mom is one lucky lady, having a loyal and loving furkid in you, Howie!

Great thanks to your human for sharing your heartwarming bio. with us, your bevy of beautiful, heart-melting photos! Meeting you has made my evening! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, sweetheart, spending time in your garden with brother Pedro, napping on your favorite chair, taking in the sunshine and watching the birdies and squirrels and tonight, snuggling with your human on the big bed! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Howie, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day...Cat of a Lifetime! Love to dear brother Pedro, too!

Be still my heart!!! So beautiful!

Me and my brother, Pedro!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Howie, what a handsome tuxedo boy you are. You look so soft in all your fluffiness, and you have such a sweet face with those looong whiskers.
    What a wonderful story your purrson shared about how you two met. They knew right away that you would make a perfect companion and a life-long friend.
    You may have slowed down a bit, but you still enjoy the finer things in life like sunbathing and watching squirrels and birds. Your brother Pedro treats you respectfully, and you enjoy being near each other.
    Howie, you are as special as they come, and I wish you, Pedro and your family a great day full of celebration and I hope you keep enjoying your golden years.

What a handsome Senior Gentleman you are, Howie. Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    I was over the moon seeing old Howie as our amazing COTD! He deserves a very special honor being he is a very special, royal and perticularly sweet cat!! Love ya Howie!!

Blog Entries
    P.s. My grandpao

Blog Entries
    My Grandpappy woulda loved an old timer like Howie.