Thread: Terrific Tarif!

Terrific Tarif!

Hi Tarif! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful Kenyan Sand Boa you are, Tarif, beautiful in looks and in heart, perfect just as you are! And so perfectly named as well, as you truly are one most unique and special boy!

We are so thankful that you were not PTS, instead, finding your way to such an experienced, knowledgeable, devoted snake mom! Due to your recessive gene you may not be daddy material, but to call any otherwise healthy animal "useless" simply because they cannot be bred is unconscionable! Happily your first family saw you for the treasure that you are, refusing to give up on you, and the rest is happy history! Great thanks to them, your first family, and to your forever mom, for opening up her home and heart to one most deserving boy! Nothing but happy, carefree, love filled years in your future Tarif! hehe

Thanks to your mom for sharing your heartwarming, inspirational backstory and all of those beautiful photos with us! I so enjoyed meeting you, learning a bit about your unique species, and what fun, watching your homecoming video! Those are some might fine digs you've got there! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, Tarif, curled up in your toasty warm cage, burrowing beneath the sand, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love to you, beautiful Tarif, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to Yuki and Raya, the entire snake crew, too! Long and happy life to you, dear Tarif!

So beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Tarif, you are adorable! What a sweet Kenyan Sand Boa you are! So tiny, too! I didn't know much of anything about Sand Boas, but I have learned quite a lot from reading your tribute. How good of your first family to keep you rather than put you down, and then your permanent mom to take you to your delightful new home. You and she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tarif, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mom and all your snake housemates are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Tarif certainly is a very special POTD day. I learned quite a bit reading about your wonderful, exotic little sand boa! I am overjoyed that Tarif has the perfect caregiver and will surely have the best life and environment possible. Wishing a very long a healthy life to beautiful Tarif, I am sure having one eye is nothing to him knowing no other way to be. What a unique family! Happy Holidays!

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, handsome Tarif!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana