Thread: Charming Chico!

Charming Chico!

Hei Chico in Sweden! Happy Dog of the Day to you, from all in this life long Lab loving home!

What a handsome chocolate delight you are, Chico! You embody so much of what we Retriever lovers have come to cherish in the Labrador...including but not limitied to...gorgeous good looks, smarts, a heart of gold, and just enough of a clownish streak to keep your humans smiling and entertained! But being a Retriever, you might want to work on that ball retrieving thing, though! But it's your ability to bring comfort to your humans, your unconditional love for all things living, your gentleness, that sets you paws above the rest! How blessed your family is, having a beautiful best furry friend, a full fledged family member in you, sweetheart! You're a treasure, just as special as they come, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Chico! Meeting you, seeing all of your utterly heart-melting photos, has made my morning! Hope you're treated to a very special, fun filled day of celebration...enjoying a nice, long walk, doing a little dancing, hehe, playing with your ball, making new friends, cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Chico, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Extra mustard, please!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Chico

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  11.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are a very handsome and lovable boy.
    I can see how everyone would like to hug you.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Dearest Chico, what a beautiful Labrador Retriever you are! You are gorgeous with that chocolate fur and the sweet face with such a look of love and contentment in it. You have the most delightful personality, too. You make your dear family members, and everyone you meet, smile with your antics and energy. You even comfort someone who is feeling bad. You don't mind being hugged, and your dear person loves to hug you. You and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Chico, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Chico is simply the best dog! I'll bet his hugs are Awsome and he definately has killer good looks. Chico is the most wonderful DOTD ever!

Charming Chico

I agree you are truly charming. You have fun with your bird toy give lots of love when needed. Totally very charming and relaxed and cool. Congrats on being dog of the day.
    [IMG]05-12-09_2040.jpg[/IMG]

Congratulations on being DOTD, handsome Chico!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana