Thread: Toddy the Beloved Tuxedo Angel

Toddy the Beloved Tuxedo Angel

Dearest Toddy, what a beautiful kitty you are! Beautiful during your time on earth, and we know you are even more so now with your Angel wings. You are so handsome with that black and white Tuxedo-pattern fur and the sweet face with that two-tone nose and the pretty white whiskers and eyebrows and those lovely big eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and ...all the way to the Rainbow Bridge to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know the other Angels are all petting you for me .

You went to the Rainbow Bridge suddenly just last month, and your dear Purrrsons miss you greatly. My deepest sympathy to them and all your family and friends who love you and miss you and grieve you. Your Purrrsons say you're "the best cat ever, cheeky and funny and affectionate and timid all at the same time." You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful home you have shared and always will! Please send some Angelic purrrs to their hearts to comfort them and remind them that love is eternal, you are with them always, and you will welcome them Home, One Fine Day..

Congratulations, darling Toddy Angel, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite Angelic games and treats. We know there is great rejoicing at the Bridge for you!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Toddy!

You were indeed a special boy and so deserves to be honoured. Your family loved you to bits and miss your cheeky, funny and affectionate self very much. You were there to make them smile, and I bet you had some good cuddles and lots of fun throughout your life.

A cat's life is never long enough. When you got sick at fifteen, you never complained - what a brave boy you were!

Rest in peace dear Toddy, and then celebrate your day with the other RB kitties. You will be in your family's hearts forever.

I send my deepest sympathy to your family.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dear Toddy, what a beautiful tuxedo boy you were. You have such a sweet face, with those big eyes, and your long whiskers.
    You had to leave your beloved family way too soon. You were a brave boy, you never complained and just kept on loving your humans and being your cheeky self.
    Your family's heart aches so much for you, but you will be with them forever.
    Now you are watching over them from the Rainbow Bridge, without pain and healthy again, a beautiful kitty angel.

Angel Toddy~

Dearest Tuxie Toddy, sweet angel boy...

I'm so, so sorry to hear you've left for the Rainbow Bridge, sweetheart. God must have been in need of a very special angel to have taken you from your furever family. Yes, you lived a long and happy life right up to the end, a most wonderful life, the best life any kitty could ever hope for. But as your mommy says, for us humans, when it come to time with our furkids, not even forever is time enough. We here all know what she means when she says that. But sadly, while your family many no longer have your there to hold and cuddle, the good news is one day in the distant future you and they will be reunited, together again, forever and always. How blessed your family was, Toddy, having known your love and companionship those many years. In you they had the best of the best, a kitty furkid as perfect as could be, in body and in heart. A family couldn't have hoped for more in a furry family members. Now, until that happy day of reunion, sweet Toddy boy, scamper happy and whole and healthy at the Rainbow Bridge with all of our beloved fur angels. And send your love down to your family, Toddy. They miss you so very much. Lots of love to you, precious Toddy, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, the "best cat ever," a Cat of a Lifetime.

To Toddy's family...Thank you for sharing your precious Toddy with us, giving us the honor of paying tribute to one very special boy. How blessed you were to have known his love, and he yours.

(((HUGS)))

Beautiful Toddy

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day Toddy Tuxedo Angel!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    All words fail me. It is very true that I am so very sorry for your loss of beautiful Toddy. It is fitting that Toddy is COTD, his picture speaks volumes. What a wonderful soul.