Thread: Awesome Amber

Awesome Amber

What a beautiful girl. Thank you for welcoming her into you life.

Dearest Amber, you are gorgeous! What a sweet face you have, with those lovely big brown eyes gazing right at me. You are not only beautiful, you have the most delightful personality, too! You are the caretaker of your home and family, awakening the children each day with kisses and cuddles. When any of your people comes back from school or work, you're there to greet them with a huge smile. You and all your dear family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Amber, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 12-08-2017 at 01:25 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Amber

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  13.8 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day sweet Amber
    Sounds like you take good care of your family, waking them
    up in the morning and greeting them when they come home.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Beautiful Amber

Hi Amber! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a gorgeous BC x Retriever X Lab you are, Amber! No denying that trademark BC "stelly gaze!" Your sparkling, crystal clear, amber colored eyes are stunning! But as beautiful as you are, what makes you so EXTRA special is your gentle and loving spirit, your kindness and giving heart!

Amber is special because she is the caretaker of the house. Every morning she wakes the children up in the house with an abundance of kisses and cuddles.
    Furry cuddles and kisses??? My kind of alarm clock! How blessed your humans are, having a "caretaker" and protector, a best friend and loving companion, a full fledged family member in you, Amber, especially the young ones! You're one in a million, Amber, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

She has the most kindred spirit and has never hurt anything or anyone - she is definitely a lover, not a fighter. When you come back from school or work, Amber is there to greet you with a smile, she is one of the only dogs I have ever seen with a huge smile! We all love Amber.

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, playing with the young ones, cuddling with all of your humans, being treated to all your big heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Amber, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Stunning!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Amber is the best dog and such a pretty one two! I am glad she is so happy and smiles a lot. I am sure it's beacause her family adores her so!

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, beautiful Amber!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana