Thread: Precious Princess Sophie!

Precious Princess Sophie!

Dearest Princess Sophie, you are absolutely precious! What an utterly adorable tiny young kitten you are, with that fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with the lovely big eyes. You are beautiful in all of those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us! It's so sweet to see you warm and cozy by the fire, then curled up on the quilt, and then with your young human there. I wish I could reach through the screen to Antelope Valley, CA to pet you, and pet your big brother kitty Kipling, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me

And what an amazing story you have to tell! A door-to-door saleslady found you sick and starving on the roadside and brought you to your Purrrsons-to-be, asking them to take you in. They welcomed you Home, and we thank them very much for rescuing and adopting you! They've nursed you back to health, and now you're a lively, affectionate kitten whom even Kipling has grown fond of. You don't meow much, other than when you're play-fighting with Kipling and he nips you too hard. You love being held and petted and sitting by the fire. (Please don't play with string! It's so easy for a kitty to swallow some and then not be able to cough it up, which quickly becomes a very serious medical emergency.) You and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. They are so glad they answered the door that day! What a delightful home you share!

Congratulations, darling Princess Sophie, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and Kipling and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Princess Sophie, what a beautiful medium hair girl you are. Your coat looks so soft, and you got the most adorable face.
    Those pictures are so cute, especially where you are thinking about taking a bath with your human sibling.
    You were incredibly lucky that your parents answered the door for the vacuum sales lady, and that they were in need of a kitten. They nursed you back to health, and now you are an affectionate and playful young lady. Please be careful with string; as already mentioned, it can be very dangerous!
    Princess Sophie, you are indeed a precious kitten, and I wish you, Kipling and your family a great day full of celebration and many more happy and healthy years together.

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Princess Sophie!

What an adorable little girl you are! Your coat has beautiful markings and it looks so soft, you also have the sweetest face with a cute pink nose.

How lucky your family opened the door for that saleslady who was so kind to bring you to them. You were sick and starved, but they nursed you back to health, and now you are a lively and affectionate kitten - and a lot of fun to be around, I'm sure!

The older cat in the house has grown quite fond of you, too and I bet you have a great time together. You keep Kipling active and Kipling try to keep you in line. You also have a sweet little human sister to play with and cuddle up with. You even join her when she is having a bath - you better stay out of the tub or you'll get very wet.

Enjoy a day of celebration, have fun and get pampered with extra treats, playtime and lots of loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Precious Princess Sophie!

Greetings, precious Princess Sophie!

So, there still are door-to-door vaccum saleswomen/men? I'm old enough to remember the day when that was a weekly, if not daily occurence, the knock on the door from the Hoover, Electrolux, Kirby vacuum, Fuller Brush salesperson!

Lucky you, sweetheart, your family to be deciding to answer "the bell," the "call," that fateul day, and God bless that dear woman who scooped your tiny, helpless self off of the mean streets, delivering you to you forever family! It wouldn't be long after that that your tiny, sickly and starving self would be returned to full health, and the rest is happy history! As they say, oft times the best things in life are those not planned, and so is the story of Princess Sophie and her furever family! What a most precious, serendipitious gift of unconditional love and joy your furever family, including your fur sib Kipling and darling skin sibling, were gifted that happy day! You're a treasure, Princess Sophie, beautiful in body and heart, so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Great thanks to your furever family for sharing your heartwarming homecoming story with us, your beyond heart-melting photos! Meeting you has been the perfect end to my day! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, curling up ty the fire, cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Princess Sophie, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Long and happy life to you, sweet baby girl!

The start of a life long friendship!!!

Warm my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Princess Sophie in California! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a darling kitten you are, Princess Sophie! I like your lovely tabby and white markings, and your cute face! How wonderful that the vacuum cleaner sales person found you that day, and your family was able to take you in!

You are a very busy kitten- playing with Kipling, su-purr-vising bath time, and posing for your picture by the fire! Then it is time to nap on the quilt, or for lovies and snuggles with your people! You don't have a lot to say right now, and I wonder if that will change as you grow up. (Meow!)

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to darling, precious Princess Sophie! Love to Prince Kipling, too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

How lucky was Princess Sophie to be found by the saleslady and adopted by a loving family!

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Sophie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    NO WAY!! There is absolutely no way Princess Sophie could possibly be so lovely. We were so delighted to see her magnificent self as COTD, what a sweet, darling COTD!