Dearest Princess Sophie, you are absolutely precious! What an utterly adorable tiny young kitten you are, with that fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with the lovely big eyes. You are beautiful in all of those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us! It's so sweet to see you warm and cozy by the fire, then curled up on the quilt, and then with your young human there. I wish I could reach through the screen to Antelope Valley, CA to pet you, and pet your big brother kitty Kipling, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me

And what an amazing story you have to tell! A door-to-door saleslady found you sick and starving on the roadside and brought you to your Purrrsons-to-be, asking them to take you in. They welcomed you Home, and we thank them very much for rescuing and adopting you! They've nursed you back to health, and now you're a lively, affectionate kitten whom even Kipling has grown fond of. You don't meow much, other than when you're play-fighting with Kipling and he nips you too hard. You love being held and petted and sitting by the fire. (Please don't play with string! It's so easy for a kitty to swallow some and then not be able to cough it up, which quickly becomes a very serious medical emergency.) You and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. They are so glad they answered the door that day! What a delightful home you share!

Congratulations, darling Princess Sophie, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and Kipling and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.