Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What did you get?!?!?

What did you get?!?!?

What did you all get, prestent wise.

**I got like three different shirts, and a sweatshirt, and pants, I got a breyer Border collie Model and a breyer horse Wahoo King! and lip gloss and bath things.

My favirite thing was: the Breyers
    Least Favorite thing was: I cant think of one.

Only 1:30 in the morning here. Still waiting to open our presents. Now you have me all exited!

Ash
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

its 12:20 here i havent open them all yet, oh wait they just found me another

I got some gifts from my parents tonight, but I still have to wait until tomorrow morning for Santa, and I still have to see the rest of my family. Usually I meet with all my extended family on the 24th and we open our gifts, but my flight got in late so I only got to see my parents tonight... but so far I've gotten

$350 (my favorite)
    a krispy kreme t-shirt from my sister
    a spongebob fleece blanket
    Lilo and Stitch DVD
    some gloves and wool socks
    underwear (it's just not Christmas unless you get underwear)
    and a $20 gift card from my aunt who dropped off my gift this morning

So tomorrow I get my santa presents which are always fun gifts. And my mom is going to take me shopping while I'm in town for clothes and shoes.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

I have to wait until tomorrow to open my gifts. My family is celebrating late because my dad had to fly in to see my grandmother. We didn't think she'd even make it to Christmas, but she's doing MUCH better and my dad will be flying in tonight around midnight. So Christmas is tomorrow for us, although my mom, sister and I are celebrating with the pets today. I do have to work today but I managed to get tomorrow off YAY!!!
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

I got a beautiful brown bunny to play with me, a sweet handsome kind husband ... our own little house for us to stay warm and safe in ... a community of Pet-loving folks to belong to ...

Oh, that's what I already have, but they are my presents every day of the year!

And because I'm getting SNOW this Christmas, some of the presents with my family may be postponed a bit ...

But I think the first things I mentioned are the best gifts anyway!

Ok you going to be amazed but I have a BIG family so here are MOST of the presents sled,2 video games,2 dvd's,2 music cds,50 cds for burning,2 calendars,a tin horse box a bead kit a huge bok a book set a camera ,zoo tycoon ..... and i hope you all had a merry christmas!!!!!!

I also got the breyer, Binko, YAH!!

**Karen what you said was so true.

I find that best gifts are not bought in stores, unless theres furry friends in those stores

Originally posted by Karen
    I got a beautiful brown bunny to play with me, a sweet handsome kind husband ... our own little house for us to stay warm and safe in ... a community of Pet-loving folks to belong to ...

Oh, that's what I already have, but they are my presents every day of the year!

And because I'm getting SNOW this Christmas, some of the presents with my family may be postponed a bit ...

But I think the first things I mentioned are the best gifts anyway!
    SO TRUE!!! The best gifts aren't bought with $$$!

I'm somehow going to regret this, but this is what I got:
    Since I am one of the youngest members, I got a bunch of video games and things like that. So don't laugh, OK?
    I got Playstation 2, The SIMS Unleashed, a box of Whitmans(SP) chocolate, a box of 8 different packs of lifesavers, lots more candy that I forgot, The Eminem Show, 8 Mile soundtrack, and umm I forgot the rest.
    And of course lots of Pet Talk cards!!!!

Oh Lady, Sally, Floppsy and Kelsey enjoyed their gifts so much!!
    Last edited by RockyRoad; 12-25-2002 at 12:35 PM.
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

some clothes.
    some smelly stuff.
    a candle.

My favorite was the calandar from Amy and a american pit bull terrier dog planner. It was a Nelly calandar, and it's on my wall even though it's for 2003 lol.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

I got a DIGLITAL CAMRA! Watch out pet talk! Cds and lots of other stuff, a VERY VERY cute Aussie stuffed animal and tomrrow I might possibly be getting my other christmas present MY BUNNY! Yipee! That one will be my fav but right now my fav is my digital camra. Have already taken over 110 pics with it

Ash
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

I got $100.00, an Aragorn and Brego model thingy, 3 *huge* posters of Legolas, a labrador retriever rug, a travel cage for my rats, an electric neck massager, Lord of the Rings and SpongeBob SquarePants computer games, a stuffed animal (weimeraner), 2 Kenny Chesney CD's, SpongeBob boxers, and some other stuff.

Hey, Uabasson- what does your SpongeBob fleece blanket look like?? I have one where he is surfing on a surfboard.
    Last edited by Desert Arabian; 12-25-2002 at 05:04 PM.
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

Originally posted by FloppsyLadySally89
    I'm somehow going to regret this, but this is what I got:
    Since I am one of the youngest members, I got a bunch of video games and things like that. So don't laugh, OK?
    I got Playstation 2, The SIMS Unleashed, a box of Whitmans(SP) chocolate, a box of 8 different packs of lifesavers, lots more candy that I forgot, The Eminem Show, 8 Mile soundtrack, and umm I forgot the rest.
    And of course lots of Pet Talk cards!!!!

Oh Lady, Sally, Floppsy and Kelsey enjoyed their gifts so much!!

I WANTED Sim Uleashed and the 8 Mile Soundtrack!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like everyone made out good! My spoiled little pets are still having a ball with their gifts!

Lady got~ From me: a frisbee made out of the material they use for tennis balls, and a 1lb bag of the treats form the bone bar at petco. From my sister: a bag of candy-cane bones, and a stocking full of these chew bones and stuff. From my mom & dad: a box of cookies(obviously made for dogs).
    Sally got~ From me: a bag of toy mice, and 2 containers of Whiskas treats. From my sister: a cat teaser(like those little strings that are attached to a stick that the cat chases around), and a box of pounce treats.
    Floppsy got~ From me: a box of raisins, a box of donut-shaped cookies(obviously made for bunnies), and a nice warm blanket. From my sister: a bag of small wood treats for her to gnaw on, and a box of small little square treats. From my mom and dad: a full salad with all the fixings, and a promise to allow Floppsy inside for large portions of the summer.
    Kelsey didn't get his x-mas present yet, but he will when I get it for him. It's a tank, with a filter and everything, just for him, so he'll have so much more room!

Spoiled little things!!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa