Thread: Gorgeous Romeo!

Gorgeous Romeo!

Dearest Romeo, what a beautiful longhair boy you are! That white fluffy fur is so pretty and looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute pink nose there and the lovely big pale-green eyes. You are absolutely stunning in those terrific photos! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Montevideo, Uruguay and pet you, and pet your kitty buddy Ringo too. I can't of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You are very strong and independent and make your opinions known. You and Ringo sometimes get into "cry fights" in which you both get very loud but don't hurt each other. You love to eat and to take long naps. You and Ringo and your dear person all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Romeo, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and Ringo and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Romeo!

What a handsome boy you are! Your fluffy white coat is so beautiful and looks very soft, and your big green eyes are stunning. You also have the sweetest face… and look at that cute pink nose!

You’re an independant boy and loves to eat.. the more the better, but I think it’s a good idea that your mom don’t let you, or you may put on too much weight and get sick.

When Romeo annoys you, you let him know what you think of that by yelling, and he yells back, but I’m glad you don’t hurt each other. What a “concert” it must be!

Enjoy a day of fun, celebration, enjoy the nice views from your balcony and get pampered with some extra yummy treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Beautiful Romeo!

Hi Romeo in Uruguay! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a stunning, snow white, longhair boy you are! Your coat is magnificent, and oh, those sparkling, jade green eyes are mesmerizing! And true to your name, you're a total heartthrob! Beautiful and strong, sweet and loving, with just enough of an independent streak to keep things interesting...What more could a human hope for in a furkid! And despite those chatting spats, there's no doubt brother Ringo loves you too! (Boys will be boys!) What a lucky lady is yours, having a beautiful best friend, a loving companion, a full fledged furry family member in you! You're the best, Romeo, beautiful inside and out, and so very worthy of your big day on center stage!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Romeo! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, napping on your balcony, soaking up the sun; chatting with Ringo, hehe; munching on tons of tasty treats; being loved and pamperedt o pieces by your devoted human! Loads of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Romeo, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Ringo, too!

SO beautiful!!!

Last edited by tatsxxx11; 12-08-2017 at 03:34 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Romeo is a work of art, just a beautiful cat! My cat Lily is like Romeo in that she believes there is no more wonderful activity than eating... and eating some more. I sure loved seeing your awsome Romeo as our COTD today!

Dear Romeo, what a handsome longhair boy you are. Your luxurious white coat looks incredibly soft, and your face with those pale green eyes is so sweet.
    You are strong and independent, and you spend your time with taking long naps, shouting matches with your brother Ringo (much better than fighting), and eating (all day long if your person would let you)
    Romeo, you are a beautiful and very special kitty, and I wish you, Romeo and your family a great full of celebration and extra treats, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day, handsome Romeo!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, beautiful Romeo in Uruguay! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous white kitty you are! I like your long, soft fur- it looks so fluffy and soft to pet! Your eyes are so pretty and green!

You are a busy kitty- playing with Ringo, eating, taking naps, taking up the sun, and being a special companion to your purr-son! I hope you and Ringo are having a very special day of celebration! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Romeo!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678