Thread: Regal Royalty, or Queenie!

Regal Royalty, or Queenie!

Dearest Queenie, what a beautiful horse you are! You have a great personality, too. You make your dear people smile with your energy and antics. You love going for rides, prancing ahead of your family's other horse, Moose. You also love to eat, and you will push Moose out of the way if you think he has more food than you do. You enjoy running around the pasture, bucking and jumping over mounds. You and your dear people and Moose all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Queenie, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and Moose and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some special celery and bread!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Queenie

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 243
Size:  10.8 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a beautiful and bossy girl you are.
    Sounds like you get all kinds of wonderful things to eat.
    Celebrate your special day.

Regal Queenie!

Hi Royalty, a.k.a Queenie! Happy Pet of the Day! So happy to meet you, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous, spirited, personality packed (read diva) girl you are, Queenie! Your precise breed may forever remain a mystery, but there's no questioning your beauty, your spunk, your heart and determination! Had to laugh at your favorite hobby being eating, lol! In that regard you're as food obsessed as my Lab! But being as energetic as you are, I'm sure you have no problem burning off those extra calories! Just take it easy jumping those snow banks...hard on your human! Yes, you sure do keep your human on her toes, but I have a feeling she/he wouldn't have you any other way!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Queenie! Reading your human's tribute, seeing your lovely photos, has been a real treat! I hope you enjoy an action packed, adventure filled day of celebration, sweetheart, running in your pasture with Moose, taking a nice ride with your human, and of course, enjoying tons of treats! Lots of love and a big *hug* to you, beautiful Queenie, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Moose, too!

So beautiful! Love your blaze!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Queenie sounds very spirited! What a sweet and smart girl, nothing wrong with getting your needs and desires met ! Hope she celebrates a special day with her peeps, loved the pics.

What a beautiful and high spirited mare you are, Queenie!

Congratulations on being today's Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana