Thread: Adorable Inky!

Hybrid View

Adorable Inky!

Dearest Inky, also know as Ink-a-Do, Gatto, or Gatto Nero, what a beautiful Himalayan mix fellow you are! Your long, fluffy fur looks so luxurious and soft, mostly black with highlights in other colors. What a sweet face you have, with those long whiskers and ear-tufts, and those lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing those terrific photos with us! You are absolutely gorgeous in every one of them, and how nice to see you playing with your buddy Tipper. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Stone Creek, OH to pet you both! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you for me .

And what a nice Purrrsonality you have! You showed up one day in your Purrrents' garden. (We're sorry your littermates were lost and your mom can't be caught to get spayed or even join the family.) Your Dad-to-be gave you some food, and you were there to stay! Because of your long hair, they didn't let you come in until winter came. Now you are inside with Tipper! You and he love each other, and love to play together and sleep side by side. You greet your dear Purrrents each morning by jumping up on the bed and giving a very soft Meow. You and they and Tipper all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Inky, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and and your dear Purrrents and Tipper and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 12-06-2017 at 05:09 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Adorable Inky

Inky I just love your eyes and the the touch of gray around your neck looks like a cool collar. Your fur does look very soft to the touchI hope you get lots of brushes. That was very nice of them to let you stay in the house now with the other cat Tig. You look like your best buddies forever. Love and brushes Inky.
    [IMG]05-12-09_2040.jpg[/IMG]

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Inky!

What a handsome boy you are! Your fluffy coat is so beautiful and looks very soft, and your golden eyes are stunning. Your sweet personality comes through in your pictures and you have the sweetest face!

Although you’re a little shy, you still showed up in your family’s garden. Your dad fell in love immediately and gave you some food. Going into the garage was a clever move, he simply had to get you inside, and now you’re best friends with Tigger, and you follow your dad around whereever he goes. You even jump on the bed in the mornings. What a sweetheart you are!

I’m sorry your littermates disappered and your mom won’t budge, but stays outside - perhaps you can go and tell he what a wonderful life she could have inside.

Enjoy a day of fun, celebration and playtime, get pampered with some extra yummy treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, Inky!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Blog Entries
    Inky is a perfectly divine cat, sounds like a very good member of the family! It is fortunate that he gets along with Tipper, what a giant plus! What a beautiful COTD!

Gorgeous Inky!

Hi Inky! Happy Cat of the Day! (Love your name!)

What a beautiful, long haired, Himalayan boy you are! Your long, flowing, ebony coat, your sparkling, golden eyes, simply stunning!

Oh, what a heartwarming rags to riches story is yours, Inky! I'm so sorry to hear your litter mates fell prey to the coyotes, those dangerous roads. Thankfully you found your way to that flower bed, and rest is happy history! We're so grateful to your family for welcoming you "in," at first to the garage, and then, finally, into the "big house!" Did your daddy, your family, even stand a chance? hehe Even Tipper gives you the big paws up! And hopefully one day your family, or a rescue group, will be successful in catching your fur mom, so that she might be spayed, saving so many more souls. How blessed you are, Inky, how blessed your humans and Tipper are, having a beautiful, loyal and loving best furkid and friend in you! You're a treasure, Inky, beautiful inside and out, so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, seeing all of your heart-melting photos has been the perfect end to my day! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...cuddling with dear Tipper and your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Inky, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Tipper, too!

Gorgeous!!!

Best friends!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Inky, what a handsome Himalayan mix boy you are. Your thick coat with those grey accents looks so soft, and your face with those pretty green eyes is so sweet.
    I'm glad that you have become an indoor kitty, and you have become best friends with Tipper.
    You have come out of your shell, and now you even make sure that your humans get up on time.
    Inky, you are beautiful and sweet, and I wish you, Tipper and your parents a great day full of celebration and many more happy and healthy years together.