Thread: Amazing Ayla

Amazing Ayla

She is so lovely. Thank you for sharing her with us and especially, thank you for rescuing this beautiful girl.

Ayla

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  12.8 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You don't need other dogs for friends when you
    have such a wonderful family to take care of you and play with you.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Amazing Ayla

Amazing Ayla you're truly amazing with all the tricks you can do. You look like a Collie Shepard Mix. I hate the sound of vacuum cleaners very noisy
    like the large trash trucks. I love that you are people person and no dogs. Have a great day Ayla.
    [IMG]05-12-09_2040.jpg[/IMG]

Precious Ayla!

Hi Ayla in Germany! Happy Dog of the Day to you, and to your devoted young lady Sarah, too!

What a beautiful name for one beautiul girl! You have the prettiest coat, Ayla, like spun gold, and a face so warm and sweet it could melt the coldest of hearts! Endless thanks to your furever family for choosing rescue, giving one very special and most deserving pup a 2nd chance at a happy life! In fact, they wanted to adopt a 2nd, a friend for you, but you had other ideas, not being too fond of other doggies, preferring to be their one and only! But as Sarah says, that's OK, because the important thing is you love your humans! So often a rescued pup's history may forever remain a mystery, the reasons for their quirks and fears unknown. Thankfully your humans love you just as you are, unconditionally! A furkid couldn't ask for more! How lucky your family is, Ayla, having a beautiful, smart, playful, sweet and loving best furry friend and family member in you! You're a gem!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, seeing your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...chasing birds, running and playing fetch, cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Ayla, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

So sweet!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Ayla, you are gorgeous! What a beautiful, sweet girl you are. And what a delightful personality you have, too. You make your family members smile with all your antics and energy. And what good care your special friend Sarah takes of you! You and she and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ayla, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Sarah and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, beautiful Ayla!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Ayla is such a brilliant DOTD, her coat is so beautiful. I am so glad she has a family to love now and will care for her forever.