Thread: Darling Dance

Darling Dance

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 122
Size:  12.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Look at that adorable face. Makes me smile.
    Your family knows so much about goats, so
    you are all well taken care of. Who could ask
    for anything more?
    Celebrate your special day.

Beautiful Dance!

Greetings Spinning Spider Dance Alone, a.k.a Dance Alone, a.k.a Dance! Happy Pet o the Day!

What a beautiful American Alpine doe you are, Dance! Your coloring and markings are so pretty, and how adorable are those wattles. I simply adore goats, so meeting you today, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat!

I so enjoyed reading your human's tribute, getting to know a bit about your happy life, Dance, and I learned a lot about goats as well, for example, darker colored goats being prone to copper deficiency, that higher amounts of copper can be toxic to lighter colored ones! I am curious though, as to why your human finds bottle fed goats obnoxious!

You may have started off in "sad shape," Dance, underweight, not to mention that nasty injury to your mouth due to having been "fish hooked." But thanks to your very knowledgeable and caring human you're in full form now, sleek and shiny, just as healthy as can be, and about to be a mom again! I for sure will be following your pregancy and the kidding process, on YouTube! After April the giraffe, I'm hooked!

What a wonderful life you have been blessed with, Dance, and what a wonderful friend your human has in you! You truly are one special girl, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! Thanks for the BIG smiles, Dance. I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love and a big hug to you, beautiful Dance, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your goat friends, too!

SO sweet!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Spinning Spider Dance Alone, or Dance for short, what a beautiful American Alpine Goat you are! You are so pretty, and you have the sweetest face with what looks like a big smile. You are a very special doe, too. When you came to your dear person, you were not in good shape, but with good care and love you are doing much better now. And you are looking forward to kidding on March 19! You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Dance, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a pretty American Alpine Goat you are, Spinning Spider Dance Alone!
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Aww, thanks guys Dance has enjoyed reading your comments

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    [COLOR=#000000][FONT=comic sans ms]..
    I am curious though, as to why your human finds bottle fed goats obnoxious!
    Bottle babies usually see humans as just a food source. They are totally crazy over humans, but in a bad way. They chew on you and your clothes, and they don't fit in with other goats. That's cute and all when they're kids, but when they get older and all they want to do is find new ways to escape their pen to be with you, it really gets out of hand.

With dam raising though, you have to put more time into playing with the kids so they're friendly. If you do this, the kids truly bond with you and still fit into the herd hierarchy.