Thread: Wonderful Storm

Wonderful Storm

Storm you are truly wonderful and I just love your name it fits you. I love how you get belly rubs from people and just running around outdoors
    and that you're a survivor. Paws to you Storm.
    [IMG]05-12-09_2040.jpg[/IMG]

Dear Storm, what a handsome Domestic Longhair boy you are. Your thick, fluffy coat looks so soft, and your face with those green eyes is so sweet.
    I'm sorry that your sister Kyo passed away, but luckily you grew into a strong young man. You are very busy being a working cat. You take care of vermin, and as a very vocal cat, you are the official greeter of all visitors.
    You are very sweetly caring for the kittens, washing them and giving cuddles.
    You would like to be indoors occasionally, maybe you can convince your humans to let you in every now and then.
    Storm, you are a wonderful and confident kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Beautiful Storm!

Greetings, Storm! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a stunning, long haired ebony boy you are, Storm, and every bit as big hearted, as affectionate and loving as you are beautiful! You even crave belly rubs, a rarity among felines! Yes indeed, a friend to all, humans and furry ones alike, that you are! I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your sister, Kyu, that none of your litter mates made it. But thankfully you, the lone survivor, managed to hang on, and the rest is happy history!

Sounds as though you've got quite the important job there at the farm, Storm, welcoming all comers, keeping your humans feeling loved and needed, participating in all of their fun outdoor activities, tending to the kittens so lovingly, all of that in addition to your hunting duties! You truly are a kitty for all seasons, Storm, enjoying every minute of life, and your family, to the fullest! How lucky your people are, having a best furry friend, a loving companion, a card carrying family member in you, sweetheart! They just don't come any more special than you!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Storm! Meeting you, reading your human's love filled tribute, and seeing all of your gorgeous photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, climbing trees and playing chase, cuddling with your kittens, receiving endless belly rubs, being loved and pampered to pieces! Tons of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Storm, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear String and Bean, too!

More pets and belly rubs, please!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Storm, what a beautiful young guy you are! Your black Domestic Longhair fur is gorgeous and looks so soft and luxurious. And what a sweet face you have, with those lovely pale-green eyes. You are adorable in all those great photos! I wish I could reach through the screen and ...wherever you are here in Michigan to pet you and rub your belly! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you and rub your belly for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are full of energy and make your dear Purrrsons smile with all your antics. You follow them around and like to get lots of attention from them. You and they love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share! (We hope you and your other kitties have a warm safe space where you can go for a rest or when the weather is bad. Winter in Michigan can get very cold and snowy! And we hope your dear Purrrsons will let you come inside some day, at least some of the time!)

Congratulations, darling Storm, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and String and Bean and the other kitties are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, handsome Storm!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Happy Cat of the Day to handsome Storm!