Thread: Precious PersianTsun!

Precious PersianTsun!

Greetings Tsun in Ussuriysk, Russia! Happy Cat of the Day to you, and to your devoted human, too!

My heart melted into a pool of pure mush the moment I laid eyes on your precious, Persian, wee, orange fluff ball self! Oh my, how adorabel are YOU! And just HOW special are you? In ways to many to count! You're still but a baby, but already you've mastered the cat box, made friends with your doggie sibling! Beautiful, smart, sweet and loving, a freind to all, that's you, Tsun! No, they just don't come any more special than you, Tsun! You're a treasure, and your human so very blessed, having a best furry friend for life in you! What happy times await you and your family as you grow, the bunch of you sharing so many happy times, making cherished memories!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, playing with your doggie sis/bro, getting into all sorts of mischief, cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love cuddles and smooches to you, precious Tsun, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear doggie sibling too! Long and happy life to you, sweet baby girl!

Heart-melting!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest little Tsun, how utterly adorable you are! What a gorgeous, absolutely precious tiny Persian kitten you are! That fluffy orange fur is such a pretty color and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big blue eyes. Thank you for sharing that great photograph with us! I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Ussuriysk, Russia and pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! Your dear person is so proud of you, showing you off so we can get to know you. You are very cute, kind, and brainy. Even though you are very young, you already know how to use the cat box, and you are learning not to use your claws when you and he/she play. You are good friends with your dog housemate. You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tsun, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and your doggie friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Tsun!

What an adorable boy you are! Your fluffy orange coat looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face! Being as young as you are, I wonder if your eyes will turn green later - I think they will.

You have a long life ahead of you and lots of things to learn, but you are already quite smart, using the litterbox and not having your claws out when you play with your mom/dad. You even made friends with the dog and are not afraid at all. I bet the dog loves you as much as your mom/dad and will protect you from any dangers.

Have fun and celebrate your big day, playing and cuddling, and being pampered with your favourite treats. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Blog Entries
    Wow, tiny Tsun is a very impressive little dude! That is quite the list of accomplishments he has mastered already in his very short time. I predict he will be an unstoppable force and the sky is the limit for TSun!! Just the cutest little darlin' ever!

Hello, adorable Tsun in Russia! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a darling kitten you are with your fluffy, orange fur! I like your kitten blue eyes! I would like to pat your fur, or to help you play with your favorite toy!

You are cute and brainy, having already learned about the cat box! You are also learning not to use your claws during play time. I am sure you will continue to learn many new things as you grow!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to adorable Tsun!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Tsun, what a beautiful Persian kitten you are. You look incredibly soft in all your orange fluff, and your face with those baby blue eyes is sooo cute.
    At your tender age, you have already shown how smart you are. You mastered the litterbox (one of the most important kitty skills), and you are learning to play without using your claws.
    Tsun, your are indeed a precious boy, and I wish you, your doggie sibling and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

What an adorable orange, blue eyed kitten you are, Tsun!
    And you can use the cat box and know when not to use your claws.
    Congrats on being Cat of the Day, handsome Tsun!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana