Thread: Terrific Toffi!

Terrific Toffi!

Hello, adorable Toffi in Germany! Guten Tag and Happy Cat of the Day!

You are a beautiful Ragdoll mix kitty with your white and darker fur, and your pretty eyes! Your fur looks so soft; I would like to pet you and admire your good looks!

You are a busy kitty, too- making sure to let you know your people when it is time for breakfast and dinner! You are a good hunter and bring a mouse to your family as a gift (eek!). You like to sit in a box and even shred it! Best of all, you are a much loved kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Toffi!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 11-27-2017 at 02:47 PM.

Guten Tag, lieber Toffi! What a beautiful Ragdoll mix boy you are. Your coat is so uniquely colored and looks so soft. And your face is so sweet with those pale blue eyes and that velvety nose.
    I am glad that you found your forever home after you weren't happy with your first family anymore. Sometimes it takes a couple of tries!
    You are keeping a strict schedule to make sure that your food is served on time. In exchange, you bring your family mice as presents. Your favorite toys are cardboard boxes, you not only sit in them, you also shred them.
    Toffi, you are a wonderful kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Terrific Toffi!

Oh!!! What a beautiful Ragdoll x boy you are, Toffi, simply irresistible! Your multi-colored coat, your markings, those sea blue/green eyes of yours are gorgeous! And how about your photo spread! Utterly *swoon* worthy! And according to your family, you're every bit as sweet (like your name, hehe) and loving as you are beautiful! I'm sorry things didn't work out with your first family. But finally you're living the happy life you so richly deserve, in the loving arms of that forever family destined to be yours! How lucky you are, Toffi, to be so loved! How lucky your humans are, having a furkid as stunning, as sweet as you to call their very own! You truly are "the best," Toffi, a gem, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, spending some fun time outdoors, nesting (then destroying) some cardboard boxes, hehe, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, terrific Toffi, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Toffi, a.k.a Batman!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Toffi, you are gorgeous! What a handsome, utterly stunning Ragdoll-mix kitty you are! Your fur looks so soft and has such beautiful colors. What a sweet face you have, with that Batman mask and the brown chin and the lovely big eyes that are sometimes light blue, sometimes green. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are adorable in each of them, and in that one of you on your back, are you looking for a tummy rub? I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Tiefenbach, Germany to rub it (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved family members will rub your tummy (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you for me .

And what a terrific personality you have! You are full of energy and make your dear people smile with all your antics. You are always with them in the house and in the garden (but not at school). I'm sorry your first family didn't work out for you, but now you are with your wonderful forever family! You make sure they feed you on time, and you catch mice to bring to them as presents. You love sleeping on or under your young friend's bed, and you purr loudly when they ruffle you while you sleep. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Toffi, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and maybe a new cardboard box to jump in, to bite into little pieces, to hide in, to sleep in, or just to sit inside!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, handsome Toffi!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Toffi!

What a handsome boy you are! Your coat looks very soft and is so beautiful with all those colors and patterns, and your pale green/blue eyes are stunning, You also have the sweetest face!

So you moved in with a new family when you didn’t thrive with the old one… how lucky you are.

If you don’t get your food at six o’clock in the morning, you will remind your family by chasing their feet.

I’m impressed with your hunting skills, I bet no mouse will escape your eyes when you are out in the garden - and how sweet of you to bring them as presents to your family.

Enjoy a day of fun, celebration with your family, playtime in your cardboard boxes, and get pampered with some extra yummy treats and lots of cuddles. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Blog Entries
    Sorry I missed saying how wonderful Toffi, yesterday's COTD is! Such a wonderful cat!