Thread: The Very Kool Kaiser

The Very Kool Kaiser

He was beautiful. My first dog was a Cavi mix and even though I insist on all rescues and always get mutts, the Cavis have long been my favorite breed. He had the personality too! I know you loved him very much and he had a wonderful life. Thank you for rescuing and for taking in a senior dog.

Precious Fur Angel Kaiser~

Darling Kaiser, sweet angel boy~

What a beautiful, golden hearted boy you were, sweetheart, truly a gentle soul. My fur niece, Ruby, now at the Rainbow Bridge, was also a CKCS, and just like you, a rescue! We are so thankful to your furever human for her/his dedication to rescue, for opening up her/his home and heart to one extra special and most deserving boy, giving you the chance to live out your silver and golden years in peace and comfort, knowing nothing but happy, carefree days and unconditional love. Even as you began to fail physcially, your indomitable spirit never dimmed as you continued to enjoy life and your family, and oh yes, your walks, to their fullest...with a little assistance from your mom. And while you and your family enjoyed so many years of shared love and companionship, we all know that no matter how well and long lived a life our furkids might enjoy, no amount of time with them is sufficent. And so we all know how your humans' hearts ache for you. But thankfully, one day in the distant future you and they will be together once again, and what a joyful day that will be. Until that happy day, scamper healthy and whole at the Rainbow Bridge where the loudest of snorers are welcome, the bark buffet open 24/7, and the walks endless.

To Kaiser's family~
    Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful Kaiser with us, giving us the honor of paying tribute to one extra special boy. How blessed you were to have known his love and devotion, and he, yours. (((HUGS)))

Sweet Santa Paws Kaiser

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Kool Kaiser

Even though you have passed away, Kaiser, everyone will remember you. we know that you are free now, but we will always miss you very, very much. Thank you for everything you did. Have a blessed life.

Kaiser

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  12.2 KB

R.I.P Kaiser
    It's wonderful that your family adopted a "senior".
    You fit right in with the family and enjoyed several wonderful
    years of walks, food, and most of all love.
    You are very much missed.

Blog Entries

Kool Kaiser

Thank you soooooo... much for adopting a senior dog. Much appreciated.

Dearest Kaiser Angel, you are beautiful! What an absolutely adorable Cavalier King Charles Spaniel you are, and such a beautiful spirit, too! We are so sorry you went to the Rainbow Bridge in August, and we know your dear people and dear sister Maltese rescue Picabo miss and grieve you greatly. Please remind them in their dreams that love is eternal, you are with them always, and you will all be together again, One Fine Day. You and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you shared and will always share!

Congratulations, darling Kaiser Angel, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and Picabo and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of wonderful memories and fun and lovies, and all your favorite Angelic games and treats. We know there is great rejoicing going on at the Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Kaiser was very handsome.

Congrats on being DOTD, Angel Kaiser!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    After seeing Kaisers photos and hearing about what a sweetheart he was, I must confess that I wept a bit. It is hard not to get emotional when hearing about how loved your sweet Kaiser was and will always be. I love that you are going to get another dog soon. Life is short, share the love. Kaiser would totally approve, yes.