Thread: Pretty, Purrrfect Prilla!

Threaded View

Pretty, Purrrfect Prilla!

Dearest Prilla, what a beautiful girl you are! Your fur looks so soft, and its Tortie design is just gorgeous. What a sweet face you have, with the orange stripe down to your cute nose, the long dark whiskers and the one white one, and those lovely big eyes. You are adorable in all those great photos, and thanks for posting them. You are precious there lying back on your dear Purrrson's arm. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Fairfax, VA to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Your favorite activity is doing nothing, taking care of your "muscular" mid-section. You are your young Purrrson's best friend, and she misses you when she leaves the house. You conduct your "catly duties" every day, sleeping with different family members at different times of the night. You have your own routine for each person in the house. You are part of the family, and your dear Purrrson can't imagine what life would be like without you. You and she and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Prilla, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 11-25-2017 at 06:23 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery