Thread: Sweetheart Sally

Sweetheart Sally

Dear Sally, what a gorgeous tabby girl you are. As your person said, your coat is truly amazing with its spots, swirls and stripes, and it is so soft-looking. And your face couldn't be any sweeter, with those long whiskers and those amazing green eyes.
    I am so sorry about your leg, but the RSPCA knew how special you are and that you deserved to be rescued.
    You have adjusted well. In fact, you are taking care of your family when somebody doesn't feel well, and you greet them at the door. You are also a snuggler, especially when it's cold and you love to play with table tennis balls and shoelaces (just don't eat them!).
    Sally, you are smart, sweet and super special, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Sally!

What a gorgeous Tabby girl you are, Sally! Your coat has such beautiful colors with all those stripes, spots and swirls, it looks so soft, and your pale green eyes are stunning. You also have the sweetest face!

I’m so sorry you had to have your leg amputated, but I bet that doesn’t slow you down. Thank you to the SPCA for giving you a second change, and to your family, also.

You sound and look like a real sweetheart, comforting your family if they feel bad, and climbing up on the bed to give kisses and head bumps. And you love to help make the bed, too… he he.

When your family comes home, you will be waiting by the door to greet them and I'm sure they can hardly wait to see you.

Enjoy a day of celebration, have fun and get pampered with extra treats, playtime and lots of loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Sally, what a beautiful girl you are! That fur with those Tabby stripes and spots and swirls is so pretty and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with those long white whiskers and the cute nose and the lovely big eyes with such a look of love and contentment in them. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! I wish I could reach through the screen and around the world and Down Under to Adelaide, South Australia in Australia to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a wonderful, uplifting story you have to tell! You were a rescue kitty from the local RSPCA. They must have saved you for some dire situation, and they found your left back leg broken in two places. They clearly saw something special in you, and they amputated that leg. Now you and your Purrrfect Furrrever family are together! You look after them very well, comforting them when needed, climbing into bed with them when they're sick, and snuggling with your dear Purrrson under the covers on cold winter nights. You welcome them at the door when they come home. You enjoy playing with table-tennis balls and shoelaces (and please don't swallow any laces!), and you love to help make the beds. You and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sally, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 11-24-2017 at 03:02 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Sally!

Hi sweet Sally from Down Under! Happy Cat of the Day to you, from me and my rescued tripod, Tigg'r!

As others have said, you truly are one beautiful Tabby girl, Sally! Your varied markings and coloring are simply gorgeous, and those saucer sized, amber colored eyes, utterly heart-melting! I'm so sorry you had to lose a limb, sweetheart! But as your mom says, the RSPCA must have sensed something extra special about you to have done the necessary surgery to save you, and how right they were! And every day since your homecoming you have been repaying the kindness and conpassion shown you, bringing so much happiness, so much comfort and joy to your human's days...and nights!

She knows when someone's not feeling good as she'll climb up onto a lap and make herself comfy after she's given you kitty kisses and little bites on the chin. Or if you're in bed sick she'll climb up on to bed with you. She does the same thing with little head bumps in the morning to wake me up, if that's not enough, she'll sit next to me and tap me on the cheek with her paw. If it's a really cold winter she'll climb under the covers and snuggle next to me.
    How lucky your mom is, having a furkid as sweet and loving, as special as you, Sally! You're a gem, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Sally! Hope you're enjoying a very happy, fun filled day of celebration, batting around your table tennis balls, playing with your laces, cuddling with your human(s), being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Sally, our ery special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

The look of love!!! *swoon*

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Everyone agrees, Sally has the finest coat and the sweetest face! She's an excellent nurse too, outstanding beauty and perfect COTD!

I agree with the others, she is a beautiful Tabby.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Sally!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, sweetheart Sally in Australia! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous girl you are! Your fur has such a beautiful tabby pattern, and looks so soft to pet! I like your sweet face and your long whiskers, too!

You are a very talented kitty-nurse, climbing into bed with your patient or into their lap, giving kisses and snuggles! I am sure that makes everyone feel better! You have a special way of waking your person up, giving little head-bumps and paw taps to say, "It's time to get up!" You help with bed-making, and give your special greetings to your people when they come in the house! You play with a Ping-Pong ball or a shoe lace, and you give happiness and comfort to your people! PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Sally!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sweetheart Sally

Sally you give so much love to everyone without a thought that you have only 3 legs. To you this is normal and you're one AWESOME cat Sally.