Thread: Name of today's COTD

Name of today's COTD

Karen, can you confirm the name of today's COTD?
    She's featured as "Rosie" (yesterday's kitty), but is named "Rosa" in the story.
    Thanks.

There are some posts about today's COTD "Rosie" (actually Rosa) in yesterday's "Rosie"'s thread.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I just noticed that, too. I think I just start a thread for Rosa, and then Karen can move those posts.

Quote Originally Posted by cats4ever View Post
    Karen, can you confirm the name of today's COTD?
    She's featured as "Rosie" (yesterday's kitty), but is named "Rosa" in the story.
    Thanks.
    Must be something wrong with the programming. Today's POTD, Hobbit, was earlier named yesterday's POTD.
    Ooops. Just saw now Hobbit's page has Hobbit's pic, but the name is Rosa, with her story. I'm confused.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I fixed Rosa's page, and will now go fix Hobbit's page as well. Sorry folks, along with the emotional weight of the holidays, have been dealing with a friend in crisis as well.

Please keep caprice in your prayers.
    I've Been Frosted

Prayers for you and your friend, Karen.
    {{{{{HUGS}}}}} and ~~~~PURRRS~~~~ and from Pat and Poppy and Sparkler
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    Must be something wrong with the programming. Today's POTD, Hobbit, was earlier named yesterday's POTD.
    Ooops. Just saw now Hobbit's page has Hobbit's pic, but the name is Rosa, with her story. I'm confused.
    I fixed that a few minutes later, I had uploaded he correct page for Rosa to the Pet of the day server by mistake. I realized that, and corrected it almost immediately, but you must have looked at the page in those few minutes.
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries
    Hey you peeps need to mellow out and give Karen a break, these measly details are so petty. Have a heart and some respect. Surely you have better things to do.....I would like to hope.

Aww, thanks, Mon, but I do not mind - since I am the only one working on the site now, there is no one to tell me about mistakes but all of you! Everyone knows one cannot proofread one's own work, after all.
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries
    I am so happy to hear that. I was about to read the riot act and raise right royal hell. You are one of a kind, I cannot even imagine another Karen and I believe that maybe some folks take you and what you do and stand for for granted. I do not. Thanks for every little thing you do babe! Xoxox