Thread: Adorable Yuso!

Adorable Yuso!

Greetings Yuso in Vietnam! Happy Dog of the Day to you sweetheart, and to your dear mommy Ngan, too!

What a beautiful Japanese Chin x you are, Yuso! Your tri colored, long and flowing coat is gorgeous, those BIG, black eyes, total heart melters indeed. But oh my...that SMILE!!! I can't get over that big, beautiful smile! And you have every reason to smile, don't you Yuso, being as loved and cherished as you are, living every doggie's dream life!

How blessed your mommy was, that wonderful day you came into her life! The joy, love and laughter you bring to your mommy's days is truly a priceless gift! And while today, Thanksgiving, may be an American holiday tradition, giving thanks knows no bounderies, and I have no doubt that today and EVERY day your mom gives endless thanks for the gift of you, just as you give thanks for her! How blessed you are to have one another, best friends for life!

What a treasure you are, Yuso, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled day of celebration, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Yuso, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Heart-melting!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Yuso

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  11.8 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    I just love your smile, what a happy, handsome boy you are.
    You had to be the best present ever.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Blog Entries

Adorable Yuso

Yuso is a very beautiful Japanese Chin. Many people could say that! I wish all the best for your wonderful day Yuso!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Dearest Yuso, you are absolutely adorable! What a sweet-looking Japanese Chin mix doggie you are. You look like you are smiling in those great photographs! And what a wonderful personality you have, too. You make your dear Ngan smile with all your energy and antics. She takes very good care of you, and you and she and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Yuso, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and dear Ngan and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 11-23-2017 at 05:39 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a handsome Japanese Chin cross you are, Yuso! Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Yuso is a perfect, tiny dog! I am sure your Uncle new you would take very good care of your new puppy and that you would be wonderful together! What a sweet little darling dog, I sure loved the photos, have the best life together you two!!