Thread: Ravishing Rosie!

Ravishing Rosie!

Dearest Rosie, what a beautiful Tortie girl you are! You are so pretty in all those great photos, with that multi-colored fur that looks so soft and that sweet half-black, half-orange face with the cute little nose and the white whiskers and the lovely big green eyes. And what a terrific photo at the end of you as an absolutely precious kitten! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Parrotsville, TN to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what an amazing story you have to tell! Some cruel people had dropped you, as a 5 1/2 month old kitten, off in the middle of a road. Very fortunately, your dear Purrrson-to-be's parents found you and brought you home, and we say thank you. You are now two years old and your dear Purrrson's shadow. You follow her/him everywhere and you wait outside for him/her to get home from work. You love boxes and love to sleep in them. Your dear Purrrson cradles you in his/her arms as often as she can, even when she's in the bathroom! (I pet-sit for a cat that does that! ) You and she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Rosie, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of chicken and ham!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Rosie

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Rosie!

What a pretty girl you are! Your Tortoiseshell coat is beautiful with all those color patterns, and so is your golden eyes. You also have the sweetest face.

How sad that someone dropped you off in the road and left you fend for yourself, but luckily you were found by a kind person, before anything bad happened.

Now you have a loving home with a family who care. You follow your special person everywhere and love to be cradled, especially in the bathroom, and you greet him/her when she/he comes home from work. What a sweetie pie you are!

You still love to sleep in boxes, like you did as a kitten. Many cats love boxes, even if they can’t fit into them.
    Enjoy a day of celebration, have fun and get pampered with extra treats, playtime and lots of loving - and perhaps a new box. I wish you many more happy and healthy years, sweetie!

Simply adorable!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dear Rosie, what a beautiful tortie girl you are. Your luxurious, colorful coat looks so soft, and your face with those green eyes is sooo cute.
    I love all your pictures, especially the one with you as the most adorable kitten!
    I'm so glad that your person's parents found you, after somebody incredibly cruel dropped you, a 5 week old baby, off in the middle of the road.
    You have grown into an astonishing young lady. You are very devoted to your person, and you're following him/her everywhere. You are also quite the gourmet, and you love boxes. No kitty is complete without one!
    Rosie, you are a most special girl, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Hello, Rosie in Tennessee! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a lovely tortie girl you are, with your striking coat colors and the touches of white! I like the little mark on your nose, too!

How wonderful that your people found you that day and got you off the street! Now you have a loving forever home and a special person to follow around. You love to be snuggled and like many kitties, you are a fan of boxes! You love chicken and ham! You even give a unique "welcome home" greeting to your special person! PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to sweet Rosie! I hope you get a treat of Thanksgiving turkey or ham to celebrate your special day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Ravishing Rosie1

Hi Rosie! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

I was so touched, Rosie, reading your *special person's" heartfelt, love filled tribute to her beautiful girl! It was nothing short of a miracle, your human's parents finding your wee, helpless self that fateful day. And every day since you're repaid the compassion shown you, providing your family, especially your mom, with unconditional love an devotion. I can just picture you, anxiously awaiting your human's return home from work, showering her with head bumpies, purrs, your longing gaze! How lucky your mommy is, having you as her shadow, her ever faithful best freind and loving companion, her furry soul mate! You're a treasure, dear Rosie, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Many thanks to your mom for sharing her love story with us, all of those heart-melting photos with us! Meeting you has been the bright spot in my dark and rainy day! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, Rosie, nesting in your boxes, chowing down on ham and chicken, cuddling with your mom, being loved and pampered to pieces! Loads of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Rosie, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful, bright and shiny!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    I was sick when I heard Rosie was discarded, well she is priceless and important now! What a loving little beauty, I am so grateful she has everything she needs now and loads of ❤️ love! Perfect COTD.

What a beautiful Tortoishell cat you are, Rosie!
    I am so glad you were rescued,
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

what a beautiful story

The story is really wonderful! Congratulations to you who struggled to stay with your beautiful little cat! Hopefully, the laws will actually be modified there!

Rosa

OMG - what a story for such a beautiful girl and what you two went through.
    So glad things have worked out for you. What a horrible, antiquated law?????? I live in Ontario.

Rosie, you are one gorgeous girl. Good your purrent fought for his/her and your rights.
    In Switzerland, it is not allowed to forbid pets in the Tenancy contract.