Dearest Rosie, what a beautiful Tortie girl you are! You are so pretty in all those great photos, with that multi-colored fur that looks so soft and that sweet half-black, half-orange face with the cute little nose and the white whiskers and the lovely big green eyes. And what a terrific photo at the end of you as an absolutely precious kitten! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Parrotsville, TN to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what an amazing story you have to tell! Some cruel people had dropped you, as a 5 1/2 month old kitten, off in the middle of a road. Very fortunately, your dear Purrrson-to-be's parents found you and brought you home, and we say thank you. You are now two years old and your dear Purrrson's shadow. You follow her/him everywhere and you wait outside for him/her to get home from work. You love boxes and love to sleep in them. Your dear Purrrson cradles you in his/her arms as often as she can, even when she's in the bathroom! (I pet-sit for a cat that does that! ) You and she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Rosie, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of chicken and ham!