Dearest Snaps, what a fine-looking guy you are! Your Tuxedo fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those bushy white whiskers and eyebrows and the lovely big green eyes! You are gorgeous in every one of those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us! You're so cute licking up towards your nose in that one. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Sweden to pet you, and pet your dear sister Roséa too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved people will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are very active but also calm. You will go outside in almost any weather, but you also enjoy sleeping on a bed and relaxing for many hours. You meow at people when you are happy to see them. You also will carry on quite a conversation with your human Dad. Dad will talk to you and you respond with short high-pitched squeaks! You and Roséa and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Snaps, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Roséa and people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.