Thread: Adorable Cuddly Cupcake!

Adorable Cuddly Cupcake!

Dearest Cupcake, what a beautiful young lady you are! You are so pretty with that sleek, soft-looking Tuxedo-design fur, and that sweet face with those long, LONG white whiskers and eyelashes and the lovely big golden eyes so full of the look of love. You are utterly adorable and cuddly indeed in these great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. I wish I could reach through the screen to ..wherever you are in this country! to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a story you have to tell! Your mother was adopted out before you had been completely weaned. Ever since, you like to "nurse" off your dear Purrrson's arms and chest whenever he/she lays down. You are very attached to her/him, following her to the bedroom and bathroom and meowing when she goes by the stairs. You enjoy resting in the sun, which makes your dark fur get nice and toasty-warm. You and your dear Purrrson love each other very much, don't you. You are not "just a cat" but his/her child. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darlilng Cupcake, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Cupcake!

What a pretty girl you are! Your Tuxedo coat is beautiful, and so are your golden eyes. You also have the sweetest face.

I’m sorry you were taken from your mother before you were weaned, but luckily you found a new mom who loves you. She lets you “nurse” on her arm and chest whenever she lies down, and you follow her around, too. I think that makes you feel comfortable and safe.

When the sun is out, you enjoy sunbathing and you get as hot as toast!

You have indeed grown up to be the prettiest girl and you are like a child to your mom - she loves you very much

Have fun and celebrate your big day in the spotlight, get pampered with your favourite treats and lots of loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dear Cupcake, what a gorgeous tuxedo girl you are. Your shiny coat is so soft looking and your face is so adorable with those long whiskers and your green eyes.
    Unfortunately, you were separated from your mom way too early, but you developed this deep, life-long bond with your person, and you continue to nurse on him/her.
    You also like to sunbathe, and your fur gets all "toasty", a favorite kitty pastime.
    Cupcake, you are as special as they come, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Hello, cutie Cupcake! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

What a gorgeous tuxie girl you are, with your sleek black fur and your white chest! I like your l-o-n-g whiskers, too!

You and your person have a very special connection- you follow your person to the bedroom or bathroom, and you meow when your person goes close to the stairs. You like to sun-bathe and warm your beautiful fur! Best of all, you are a much-loved kitty! PURRfect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Cupcake!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sweet Cuddly Cupcake!

Hi cutie Cupcake! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a stunning Tuxie beauty you are, Cupcake, and just as your human says, every bit as sweet and irresistible as your name!!! (I just happened to have made some cupcakes!)

You and your human have forged such a special bond of love and trust, forged when you were but a wee one, after the untimely departure of your furmom! How lucky you are, having your mom there to knead on and love on, to feed off her arm, hehe. As your mom says, you're not just a furry companion, a best furry friend. You're her "child," and well, a mom will happily do what a mom needs to do! How lucky your mommy is, having you in her life, Cupcake, bringing so much comfort and joy to her days! You're just as beautiful and loving as they come, Cupcake, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Reading your mommy's love filled tribute, being treated to all of your gorgeous, heart-melting photos, has made my evening! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Cupcake, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Breathtaking!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Cupcake is the best, she could not possibly be cuter! A Cupcake cuddle would be heaven indeed!Such a delightful COTD in every single way!

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Cupcake!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana