Dearest Cupcake, what a beautiful young lady you are! You are so pretty with that sleek, soft-looking Tuxedo-design fur, and that sweet face with those long, LONG white whiskers and eyelashes and the lovely big golden eyes so full of the look of love. You are utterly adorable and cuddly indeed in these great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. I wish I could reach through the screen to ..wherever you are in this country! to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a story you have to tell! Your mother was adopted out before you had been completely weaned. Ever since, you like to "nurse" off your dear Purrrson's arms and chest whenever he/she lays down. You are very attached to her/him, following her to the bedroom and bathroom and meowing when she goes by the stairs. You enjoy resting in the sun, which makes your dark fur get nice and toasty-warm. You and your dear Purrrson love each other very much, don't you. You are not "just a cat" but his/her child. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darlilng Cupcake, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.