Thread: Pretty Pansy Faye

Pretty Pansy Faye

Congratulations on being honoured as Cats of the Day, Pansy Faye! I like that name better, too.

What a pretty girl you are! Your white coat with black patches coat is beautiful, and your green eyes are stunning. You also have the sweetest face… and look at that cute pink nose!

Being a stray is a hard life, especially in winter, so I’m glad you were rescued and your family took you in. And what a perfect home you found! Someone who already knew how to care for cats.

You have a feisty personality, and you convinced your family that they were indeed ready for another kitty - you helped heal their hearts after the loss of Tanner.

You get to chase grasshoppers and also show your belly so you can get some tummy rubs… I would love to give you some, too.

Enjoy a day of celebration, have fun and get pampered with extra treats, playtime and lots of loving. I wish you many more happy and healthy years, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dear Pansy Faye, what a beautiful black and white shorthair girl you are. Your coat looks so soft, and your face is so sweet with those long whiskers and your pale green eyes.
    I'm so glad that you were rescued on that cold winter day. Even though your mom/dad wasn't quite ready to adopt another kitty, you stole her/his heart after seeing your picture.
    You are feisty and you love to chase grasshoppers, and you coax your parents into giving you belly rubs. I'm sure it doesn't take much coaxing.
    Pansy Faye, you are indeed a unique and special girl, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Dearest Pansy Faye, what a beautiful name that is, and what a beautiful lady you are! You are so pretty with that soft-looking white fur with the black sploshes on it, and that sweet face with the cute pink nose, and the long white whiskers and eyebrows and ear-tufts, and those lovely big green eyes. You are gorgeous in both of those great photos, and thank you! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Longmont, CO to rub your tummy (which your dear Purrrson says you coax your family members to give you) and to pet you! I can't,of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will rub your tummy and pet you for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrson-to-be had recently lost his/her beloved cat Tanner and wasn't sure if she/he was ready for another kitty. You were a stray his/her co-worker had rescued from the winter cold. The co-worker sent her/him a couple of pictures of you, and that was just what was needed! He/she brought you home, and now you are living the safe, warm, happy life you deserved right from the start. You love to chase grasshoppers and and coax your dear Purrrsons to give you "belly rubs". You are a terrific addition to the family, and you and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Pansy Faye, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and ll your favorite games and treats and tummy rubs. We know that Tanner Angel and the other Angels are rejoicing at the Rainbow Bridge for you!

Last edited by phesina; 11-18-2017 at 07:51 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Pansy Faye is a darling little sweetheart! I can just tell how much you adore her, as you should. She is cat 🐱 perfection! Hope Pansy Faye has a very special day!

Precious Pansy Faye

Good evening, Pansy Faye! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous girl you are, Pansy Faye, not only beautiful in looks, but "inside" as well! How blessed your human is, having been blessed with a furkid as special as you. We are so grateful to your mommy's co-worker for rescuing you that cold winter's day, helping to make your and your mommy's, your family's love story a reality. How well you honor Tanner, bringing so much joy and comfort to her, your family's life! What a treasure you are, Pansy Faye, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! Your family is so very lucky, having a furkid as sweet and loving as you in their lives! You're the best!

I immediately fell for her and arranged to take her home. I changed her name to "Pansy Faye" which I felt suited her unique, feisty kitty personality. Pansy loves to chase grasshoppers and and coax us to give her "belly rubs". All I can say is that Pansy is a very happy kitty and great addition to our family.
    Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebation, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love and cuddles, belly rubs and kisses to you, precious Pansy Faye, our very special and MOST deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Such a beautiful girl!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, pretty Pansy Faye! Happy Cat of the Day!

You are such a lovely girl with your white and black fur, and your green eyes! Your fur looks so soft to pet!

How wonderful that the person who rescued you that day, introduced you to your forever family! Now you are living a very happy life! You coax everyone into giving you tummy rubs- I bet they are happy to do it!

I hope you are having a very special day of celebrating and being loved! Happy, happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I am glad you were rescued and live in a loving home. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day lovely Pansy Faye!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Pansy Faye! I wonder if your human is a fan of the long-ago gothic soap opera called Dark Shadows? There was a female character in the show who would get possessed by the spirit of a Cockney woman - I think a music hall entertainer? - from long ago. Her name was Pansy Faye!

Happy Cat of the Day, Pansy Faye, and I hope you are loved and spoiled even more than ever!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda