Thread: Marvelous Missy

Marvelous Missy

Name:  Untitled-1.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  44.3 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    I'm so glad you found a wonderful home and
    gained 150 pounds in three months.
    Enjoy your life with someone who really loves you.
    Celebrate your special day.

Beautiful Missy!

Hi Missy! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your dear lady too!

What a beautiful Arabian you are, Missy, with such a heartwrenching, ultimately heartwaring story to tell! It's hard to imagine that the beautiful, active and acomplished, healthy, shiny coated girl we meet here today was once so horribly neglected and abused, to the point of near starvation! Thank goodness your lady and her family finally figured out what the heck was going on at the boarding facililty, the reason for your failure to thrive, your weight loss, finally getting you the heck out of there and into the loving arms of family! Your lady says you are one of the the best things ever to happen to her, and I'm sure you would agree with me when I say she coming into your life was one of the best things ever to happen to you! Under her loving care, with some time and patience, finally the true Missy, your true inner light is shining brightly! What a terrific team you and your lady make, on the trail of life, in and out of the show ring! Your lady is so very proud of you, Missy, and for good reason! You're one brave beautiful girl, a true treasure!

Thanks to your lady for sharing your heartwaring story and photos with us, Missy! Meeting ou has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoing a very special day of celebration, spending time with your devoted lady, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love to you, beautiful Missy, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! And continued success in the show ring to you both!

You two have matching smiles!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Missy sure had an awful time of it before she was rescued by wonderful people. Now that all of that is behind her, we wish her a full life filled with health, happiness and love. Lotsa good food too

Dearest Missy, what a beautiful Arabian Horse you are! You are so pretty, and you look so happy with your terrific home and your loving young lady riding you! I was so touched and appalled to learn of the terrible abuse and neglect you experienced for so long at the hands of those "boarders." I am so glad your people discovered how badly you were being treated. They got you moved to your new loving permanent home, and you gained weight and became happy and healthy and gorgeous, as you should have been all along. You and all your family members, especially your young friend, love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful, love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Missy, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear young friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I am so glad you found out why Missy way losing weight and moved her. Now she has gained 150 pounds.
    She is beautiful!
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana