Thread: Gorgeous Lily!

Gorgeous Lily!

Good morning, Lily! Happy Dog of the Day, from this life long Lab loving mom!

What a stunning Labbie girl you are, Lily! Your ivory colored coat is simply gorgeous, and oh, how beautifully you pose for the camera! Thanks to your human for sharing so many heart-melting, oh so precious photos with us! (Bathtub?)

But as beautiful as you are in looks, true to your beloved breed, it's your big heart, your intelligence, and your devotion to your humans that combine to make you the EXTRA special girl that you are! How lucky your young person is, having been blessed with a first pup as precious as you, a best furry friend as sweet and loving as you! Nothing beats being greeted by a smiling, wiggly, "so happy to see you" furkid after a long day! You're a gem of a girl, Lily, beautiful to the core, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks to your dear human for sharing your beautiful self with us today! Meeting you has truly warmed and brightened my cold and gloomy morning! Enjoy a fun filled day of celebration, sweetheart, being loved and pampered pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Lily, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lily

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  11.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a beautiful girl you are and smart, too.
    Picked out of eleven, because you were the biggest.
    Turned out to be a great choice.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Lily, what a beautiful Lab lady you are! You are so pretty with that pale fur and the sweet face with the lovely big eyes. You are very smart and affectionate. You are your dear young person's first dog, and what a wonderful adventure you are on, growing up together! You are his/her precious little pup, no matter how old you get. You two love each other dearly, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lily, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats on being Dog of the Day, beautiful Lily!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Lily is a beauty, her photos warmed my heart! What precious baby pics too! Beautiful DOTD!

Aww, very beautiful lab girl !! Very cute puppy pictures ! Your human is very lucky to have you.
    Congrats on being the Dog of the Day !