Thread: Magnificent Monster

Magnificent Monster

What a beauty you are, Monster, and that dilute tortoiseshell coat of yours is as unique and pretty as they come! And of course you have your ""freak out" moments - you are allowed to have "tortitude" - it is your birthright! We are so glad your mom nominated you, and we get to see those pretty green eyes in different amounts of light. Humans are always jealous, I think, of how green a cat's eyes can be! You are not only pretty - but so loved your human started a blog! Congratulations gaian, sweetie - you are Cat of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Dear Monster, what a beautiful dilute tortie you are. Your fluffy coat looks so soft, and your green eyes are astonishing.
    No kitty would be complete without doing all the things you do: worshipping the sun, cleaning your fluffy feetsies, helping your human on the computer.
    Monster, you are simply perfect, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Hello, lovely Monster up in Kalamazoo, Michigan! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous dilute tortie girl you are! Your fur is so fluffy, and the colors are very unique! I like your green eyes, your cute nose, and oh yes, those floofy feet!

I smiled when I read about all the things you like to do - sun-bathing, helping your person with computer work, and keeping your toes impeccably clean! (Your person mentioned that sometimes you "miss" when you jump- I hope your doctor has ruled out anything serious.) Do you help with reviewing the items for your person's blog? That sounds like a purr-fect job!

I am sending you a zillion hugs and snuggles for your special day, cutie Monster! Happy, happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Monster is a cute name, she is perfectly adorable! Cats do not come more special or pretty than your Monster, loved all her photos! She is the greatest!

Congratulations on being honoured as Cats of the Day, Monster!

What a gorgeous girl you are! Your fluffy coat has such warm colours and is beautiful. Your big green eyes are stunning and you have the sweetest face.

Being only three years old, you have lots of energy and I can picture racing around - and then the next minute chilling out in a sunny spot, or helping your mom at the computer.

You keep your fluffy paws impeccable clean, too and show them off in photos for everyone to admire. I’m glad your mom started a blog for you, it’s important to review food and toys, so you’re doing an excellent job!

Enjoy a day of celebration, have fun and get pampered with extra treats, playtime and lots of loving. I wish you many more happy and healthy years, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Charming Monster!

Hi Monster! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a breathtakingly beautiful dilute Torti you are, Monster! Your coat and coloring, your luminescent green eyes are gorgeous! What a warm, bright splash of sunshine you are, Monster, bringing so much happiness and light to your human's days, not to mention keeping her on her toes with your antics...Two speeds for you: idle and overdrive! You might be a bit clumsy, a bit quirky, a bit of an enigma, but those traits only add to your charm! As your mom says, you're perfect just the way you are, and wouldn't have you any other way! How lucky she is, having a loyal and loving best furkid in you, Monster! You're a gem, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Reading your human's love filled tribute, seeing all of your exquisite photos, has been the perfect end to my cold and rainy day! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...basking in the sunshine, keeping your human company as she works on the computer, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful, charming Monster, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Monster, what a gorgeous, stunning indeed girl you are! You are such an adorable monster, with that fluffy dilute-calico fur that looks so soft, and the sweet face with that cute brick-color nose and the long white whiskers and those lovely big blue-green eyes. And is that your tail on the right side of the second picture? Wow, SO fluffy! Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us. Your Purrrson is an excellent photographer (but how could she/he miss with such a Purrrfect model?). Those close-ups are especially breathtaking. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Kalamazoo to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are full of energy and make your dear Purrrson smile with all your antics. You are clever and full of mischief. You like to run around sometimes and sit by your dear Purrrson while she/he works at the computer. You keep your fluffy paws very clean, grooming them daily. You are a sun worshiper, with three different spots to relax in when the sun shines in on them. You sometimes run into "various non-moving objects" (and I join my friend cassiesmom in hoping your doctor has ruled out anything serious causing this). You and your dear Purrrson love each other very much, don't you. He/she says "She is my sunshine, and I wouldn't trade her for anything in the world!" What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Monster, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful dilute tortie you are, Monster.
    Your human loves you very much.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana