Thread: Handsome Jack

Handsome Jack

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  10.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You sure have grown up to be a very handsome boy.
    What a wonderful life you have, loved by the person
    who helped you being born.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Beautiful Jack!

Hi Jack! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a treat, having the rare Rhodesian Ridgeback (x) being honored here on Dog of the Day, and what a gorgeous representative of your breed you are! Your photos are the best...especially your baby pic!

Your human may have thought she/he didn't "want" a dog, but you had other ideas, didn't you Jack? It was clear that fateful day your human's mom stepped away, as your furmom was giving birth, that you and your mom/dad were destined to be. From the moment you took your very first breath, your human was there by your side, holding you, cradling you; your first human touch! And so a beautiful, unbreakable bond was forged!

The vet said that she would give birth to six little puppies, so after the sixth one, my mum decided to take a break and I stayed with her dog. At this moment, Jack decided to come. All together she gave birth to ten little puppies, but Jack, from the beginning, was on special to me because I helped my mum's dog alone while my mum was gone. After Jack was there and I did everything, my mum came back and we got the last three born. I took care of all of them, but I always had a special bond to Jack so I decided he needs to stay with me.
    How lucky your mom/dad is, sharing such a special bond with one special pup, having a best friend and loving companion for life in you! The comfort and joy your bring to her/his days is one of life's great gifts. Yo truly are a treasure, Jack, one in a million!

He makes every day special to me, he cheers me up and makes me laugh. He is an awesome dog, and learns very quickly. He loves to play hide and seek, and his favorite toy is a little teddy that he has since he was little. He is very playful, but also needs his cuddles. He hates to be away from me, but I don't like to be away from him either. The most fun he has is when he can play with his brother Lemmi and his mum. I love him very much.
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has brought some much needed warmth to my cold and rainy day! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, playing hide and seek with your brother Lemmi and mum, cuddling with your human and your beloved Teddy, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Jack, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! (Off to check out your YouTube videos!)

Heart-melting!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Jack is a magnificent dog, his baby pictures are priceless and I enjoyed the videos! He sure has a beautiful coat and sounds like the perfect freind and companion. Sure hope Jack enjoys a very special day, what a good boy!!

Dearest Jack, you are adorable! What a sparkling example of a Rhodesian Ridgeback mix boy you are. You are so pretty and sweet in all those great photos, and you have the most delightful personality, too.

Your dear person didn't think she wanted a dog, but then she helped her mum's dog have puppies, and you came along right when mum took a break. All alone your young friend helped you be born, and what a tight bond you two have had ever since! You make her laugh and cheer her up every day. You and she and your puppy siblings and mum all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Jack, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear young friend and your mum and pup siblings and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, handsome Jack!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana