Thread: Ebullient Estrella

Ebullient Estrella

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  15.0 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a beautiful girl you are.
    Your person did their homework before getting you. That's great.
    So many wonderful pictures. You have been so many places.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Ebullient Estrella!

Greetings gorgeous Estreslla in Latvia! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a gorgeous, GSD you are, Estrella! I'm SO enjoying looking at all of your fabulous photos, highlighting not only your elegant and refined side, but your more goofy and fun loving side as well! You sure DO love the water, don't you? You even have your very own pool to swim in!

Your human is one lucky guy/girl, having a furkid, a best friend as special as you, Estrella! You may have been a handful at first (what puppy isn't), but thanks to your human's dedication, patience and unconditional love, not to mention a ton of hard work on your part and your human's, you've finally blossomed into that well mannered, confident, sociable companion she/he had dreamt of having! You represent all that is cherished in your noble and beloved breed and then some, Estrella...stunning good looks and keen intelligence, athleticism, heart, and an unwavering devotion to your human! What more could a human hope for? You're just as special as they come, Estrella, beautiful insdie and out, and so very worthy of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, taking a spin in your car, maybe a hike in the woods; stopping a Depo store, making new friends; being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, stunning Estrella, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Gorgeous!!!

In action!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Estrella, you are gorgeous, and what an amazing collection of photos you have posted, thank you very much! And what a story of love and devotion your dear person has shared with us! You and he/she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Estrella, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Estrella is just the most remarkable beauty! You never gave up on her and the sky is the limit now, I know her future will be bright and happy!

What a beautiful and smart German Shepherd you are, Estrella. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Thank you very much everyone for the sweet comments !! It made me really happy, I love to share experiences and pictures of her !