Hi Mattingly! Happy Cat of the Day, and belated happy 4th birthday wishes to you as well!

Be still my heart!!! What a handsome, utterly adorable "Exotic" you are, Mattingly! Your soul patch is the best, hehe, and who could resist that sweet, smooshy face! Your birthday pic has me laughing out loud, Mattingly! Yep, sure does look like you're wondering "why have they set my 'cake' on fire?" It was clearly a case of love at first sight for your human, and understandably so! You're as sweet as they come, Mattingly, simply irresistible, in looks and in purrsonality! How lucky your human is, having a beautiful best furkid, a joyful and loving companion in you, Mattingly, in your brother too! You're a treasure, just as special as they come, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, seeing all of your fab photos, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, sweetheart...spinning your ball and chasing that pesky laser, napping in the closet of your choosing, hehe, cuddling with your human(s) and fur bro, being spoiled rotten and loved to bits! Tons of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Mattingly, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear fur bro, too! Off to check out your Instagram & follow you!!!

SO dapper!!!